SkyscraperCity banner

3321 - 3340 of 3365 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts

Yes, a lot projects are conceptualized by realization remains a challenge, everyone was hopeful that the Kantatoli flyover would be ready by 2020, but no more than 3 pillars have been raised and there's no fund for it, I agree when you said that metro might not be feasible but other means of transport are also very much in doubt, smart buses and what not were proposed but nothing is in sight, 375 buses were proposed earlier which has also been narrowed down to some 200 buses, there's was a plan for a circular railway for the ring road area again a lost dream, a lot of projects that had been conceptualized have either been shunned down or have made little progress, the urban haat's civil work has been carried out, it was said that it would be converted to a skill development center few months ago, but no updates have been received since. Yes the second entry gate of the railway station has been inaugurated, but where is the approach road that was supposed to connect it with Rajendra chowk. I think the current government will not move any of the projects approved by the previous government, smart city may get developed because of central monitoring but the fund crunch is still there and the structures hang in doubt. The current government doesn't seem to be willing to continue the past projects.

·
killed by kindness
6,326 Posts
^^ Thanks for sharing , phase - 7 already completed and inaugurated more than a year ago.

Only 24 km stretch is left from vikas to rampur via tatisilwai.

·
Registered
74 Posts
As per today's headlines in Prabhat Khabar and Dainik Bhaskar, all urban development projects in Ranchi including smart city have been halted. Kudos.

·
killed by kindness
6,326 Posts
^^ I have already posted the same thing on this thread much earlier :(

Don't expect anything until this government goes off.

3321 - 3340 of 3365 Posts