Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I'm pretty sure that's over by the West End.... I took it a while ago so I'm not 100% sure.

·
Registered
232 Posts
maconahey said:
Thanks! I'm pretty sure that's over by the West End.... I took it a while ago so I'm not 100% sure.
That's what I thought. Even though I've never even been to Dallas I've seen so many Big D photothreads I'm starting to recognize things. I'll be there soon to take some pix of my own.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
The word "great" is not enough to describe the quality of these photos. For lack of better word I will say OUTSTANDING!!! Many thanks for sharing these images with us.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I-275westcoastfl said:
Wow the Westin is done already i remember when it was close to being topped out in august when i moved, looks great.
That's the W Hotel, which is a completely different hotel chain from Westin.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lauderdalegator: Thats cool.... it's always nice to be able to recognize a few things from a place you've never been before. It sure helped me a lot when I went to NYC. When are you coming to Dallas?

Raleigh-NC: Thanks, I really appreciate the kind words :)

WesternGulf: Thanks!

·
Registered
232 Posts
maconahey said:
lauderdalegator: Thats cool.... it's always nice to be able to recognize a few things from a place you've never been before. It sure helped me a lot when I went to NYC. When are you coming to Dallas?
My parents are moving there next weekend like May 11th or 12th. I may be going out there to help them move but I'll only be there for the weekend. I'm planning on moving out there at the end of the summer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts