Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The following photos were taken by me over the last week. I'd like to know what you all think of them. Tell me what you think is good about one or another and also what is bad about one or another. I appreciate your time. :)

#1:

#2:

#3:

#4:

#5:

#6:

#7:

#8:

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Like the one with Stone Mountain...Atlanta is sweet...I love visiting there. But, it's not home. I guess that's why I enjoy visiting that city.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sean in New Orleans said:
Like the one with Stone Mountain...Atlanta is sweet...I love visiting there. But, it's not home. I guess that's why I enjoy visiting that city.
Stone Mountain is definitely a big piece of granite, which on a fairly clear day you can see from over 25 miles away, depending on your elevation. In the pic you mention above, it's a good 25 miles from the house next to it in the pic.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Honestly these are the most interesting ATL photos I have seen. Keep up the good work and keep focusing of what's on the ground. :)

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tissot said:
u live in a beautiful neighborhood....i love 5 & 6
I'm glad you like #5 & #6, but I can't say that this is my neighborhood. The subdivision in #6 sold starting in the high $400s (USD). The closest I get to that neighborhood is when I drove in to take some photos. :)

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
texasboy said:
Honestly these are the most interesting ATL photos I have seen. Keep up the good work and keep focusing of what's on the ground. :)
Thanks for the compliment!! I'm not quite sure what you mean when you said "keep focusing on what's on the ground."

·
Megalomaniac
4,171 Posts
i like Buckhead, teh dishes and that gritty green thing the best. i like the distant skyline shots, too...but it seems like it'd be tricky getting 'em to show up in the distance; from what i've been doing with my camera and when i've been having trouble with distant skyline shots like that which are hard to see b/c of glare, i change the settings so it's a little underexposed; the skyline shows better, but it's darker in the foreground...a good tradeoff, IMO.

-

·
Registered
765 Posts
Nick in Atlanta said:
Thanks for the compliment!! I'm not quite sure what you mean when you said "keep focusing on what's on the ground."
we need more ground level shots in neighborhoods rather than views from Westin Peachtree. ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts