SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 6378 Posts

·
Registered
19,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A Rate our Talls thread was opened and was successful (thank Dennis, he actually started the thread, not me.) I want to open a Rate our Skylines thread to see how it goes. Post pictures of skylines of any African city over 150,000. Make sure there are at least 10 -15 posts between each skyline post.

Please Note: Not all African cities are bursting with supertalls, so please keep these factors in mind when voting.
-Look at the Architecture
-Look at the Natural Setting
-Look at the city's orginization and infrastructure

·
Banned
11,509 Posts
A Rate our Talls thread was opened and was successful (thank Dennis, he actually started the thread, not me.) I want to open a Rate our Skylines thread to see how it goes. Post pictures of skylines of any African city over 150,000. Make sure there are at least 20 posts between each skyline post.

Please Note: Not all African cities are bursting with supertalls, so please keep these factors in mind when voting.
-Look at the Architecture
-Look at the Natural Setting
-Look at the city's orginization and infrastructure
Atleast 10-15 post before the next city

·
Registered
19,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But there is SO much to talk about Sierra Leone :lol:

:jk: I'll change the rules

·
Banned
11,509 Posts
Come on men out of the all the countries you have to start....freetown shouldnt be one of them.....that city got no damn skylines

Reactions: TIAafricator

·
Banned
11,509 Posts
I picked Freetown because there arent any forumers that represent the city :dunno:
Umm okay....but still its skyline sucks....:lol: ...you could have started with a city like windhoek.......... abidjan or maputo

·
Banned
11,509 Posts
You cant even compare it....namibia is like a lost province of south africa

·
life liver
3,188 Posts
Freetown:

Architecture: 1/10

Natural setting: 2/10

Infrastructure: 0/10

Whindoek: