Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, now i will show a citiy which really has european standart, people are showing here citiies in Bulgaria which are rather underdeveloped depending infrastructure etc but Razlog isn´t such a citiy. It has 30000 - 40000 citicen but is a beautiful mountain city, awesome mountain pics of both, Pirin and rila mountain are about 10 km away and the highest points reach 2900+ meters, Vihren peak for example.

The new road to Razlog, and Bansko.

The Pirin mountain near Razlog taken pic.

Razlog center with clean shiny pavment

Pics are following

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
I give Razlog no more than 5 years before they terrorize it with overconstruction just like Bansko. looks like a quaint mountain town.

·
Banned
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Roundabout from the other side:

parking for people with dissabilities

Zommed mountain pic

I hope Razlog will not get the hotels with much wood etc as it looks quite ugly and Britian, i don´t like it.

·
dRusenec :)
10,615 Posts
^^ I think you are a bit biased. Razlog has less than 30k inhabitants, its life standart is like perhaps the nation's average, perhaps a little bit higher (and in terms of infrastructure too). Anyway, it's got beautiful nature and views :)

·
Banned
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^ I think you are a bit biased. Razlog has less than 30k inhabitants, its life standart is like perhaps the nation's average, perhaps a little bit higher (and in terms of infrastructure too). Anyway, it's got beautiful nature and views :)
Not really Bgrs, it´s a rather rich town i hear in the regional television, it has good hosptital and doctors are very well educated tere i´ve heard. It has way better roads than Bansko. there are many modern buildings there, i was there. There are only new trafficsigns, roads are in a not very bad condition, the condition of the town roads is better than average for bulgaria and many buildings are build. they have many fontanes and so which look quite beautiful and this not only in the center. I would be lucky if all towns in bulgaria would look like that and also like Blagoevgrad but iwthout these comunistic buildings.

·
Gaijin
1,500 Posts
Well you say it has lots of new buildings and fountains but I didn't see those. I don't see how pics u posted support ur claim that "it is not like some other underdeveloped bg cities" Personally have some friends from razlog who never want to hear about coming back there:cheers:

·
Banned
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well you say it has lots of new buildings and fountains but I didn't see those. I don't see how pics u posted support ur claim that "it is not like some other underdeveloped bg cities" Personally have some friends from razlog who never want to hear about coming back there:cheers:

Maybe it´s because of the people?

·
Banned
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Why did this got so few posts, i think almost all people here just open threads to show how beautiful it is in their countries as they are patriots and so noone makes comments of towns of not the homecountries, why is that? Don´t understand that.

·
Banned
2,233 Posts
Why did this got so few posts, i think almost all people here just open threads to show how beautiful it is in their countries as they are patriots and so noone makes comments of towns of not the homecountries, why is that? Don´t understand that.
Because Razlog doesn't seem to be anything out of the blue that would make people interested in it. Sure it's got beautiful mountains, and it seems like a place worth visiting coz of that, but what else would attract a tourist?

Btw i thought Bulgarian would have had razlog too...it's reason also in Macedonian, as well as prichina.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Because Razlog doesn't seem to be anything out of the blue that would make people interested in it. Sure it's got beautiful mountains, and it seems like a place worth visiting coz of that, but what else would attract a tourist?

Btw i thought Bulgarian would have had razlog too...it's reason also in Macedonian, as well as prichina.
You might hear about it sooner than you think. This is where most of the golf courses are built. It is right next to Bansko and is enjoying a similar building boom. :)

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Oh yeah so i've heard, Bansko seems to be in good shape seeing how it applied for the Winter Olympics (?) so hopefully Razlog will follow the same path!
Only British people think that Bansko's applied for the Olympics because there are some double-crossing speculators there who want to sell, Sell, SELL!

As for Razlog- it's absolutely nothing interesting IMO. I didn't find anything special when I was there. And I really didn't see anything modern. Hope the golf courses do the region good.

·
Banned
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Only British people think that Bansko's applied for the Olympics because there are some double-crossing speculators there who want to sell, Sell, SELL!

As for Razlog- it's absolutely nothing interesting IMO. I didn't find anything special when I was there. And I really didn't see anything modern. Hope the golf courses do the region good.
Razlog looks way modern and clean compared to many other bulgarian cities, even in Blagoevgrad i am not sure if it is as clean as in Razlog. Btw, the roundabout is something that is rare in bulgaria, i never saw roundaobuts in bulgaria except in Razlog and Banya.

·
-----------
18,334 Posts
^^ hey Radi ... it seems to me that you haven't visited any other places in bg except those in Blagoevgrad region ...

I gotta confess i have never been in Razlog , so i can't comment on how beautiful it is out there . I hope the town develops as the rest of our country . One more beautifull town in bg , one more achievement for each and every one of us. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts