Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Veteran Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Re: The New Emaar Corporate Videos

Does anyone have a place where we can download the new emaar corporate media videos in a format (wmv, mpg, etc), or are they only available through the Flash format on their website.

I would like to download them and send them to ignorant people who are misinformed about the UAE especially Dubai.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:bash:

·
Skyscrapers' lover
106 Posts
Be strong Man, I'm with you in this holly mission of showing the people what Dubai is realy made of!
:)

But there's a special thread in the "images" section, I think. you may find there many more movies.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Guys, I TOTALLY understand. I have to go to the states for like 5 months out of the year, to people who think that everyone is in depression right outside their borders, and that u.s. cities are the bomb, But, what they don't know anout is Dubai until I tell them. And, I still have to take videos to them, then they're like " Oh My Gosh" lol

·
Veteran Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
See, most of my acquaintences are Hindu, so they have different reasons for disliking dubai, which i think is completely BS. Then they see me investing my pants there and get their eyes rolling, until i show them a video like this. they probably think its just a fantasy world and doesnt even exist.

Oh well... my mission continues and will succeed!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm in Colorado, USA, and most people, after watching a video or two, fall in luuuuuv with Dubai! The point is, the city totally exceeds their expectations...different reasons for different people. Really, an easy "sell". Many I know, want to visit. :)

·
Veteran Member
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know what you mean I showed 2 guests who were anti-middle east the emaar videos, and although they didnt say anything afterwards, i know they were SHOCKED. The dubailand presenation has some really nice facts as well that are surprising, its a 1mb pdf document that was given at a presentation, if anyone wnats it email me [email protected] i will attach it and send.

Rishi

1 - 8 of 8 Posts