SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alliance Properties
http://www.ahlbd.com/apl
As i am the developer of their website and logo hence i can talk about it .. I wanted to a list of all the developers in Bangladesh . Everyone can add one

·
Registered
37 Posts
Additional Info * Car park additional Tk. 200,000/-
** Utilities connection (i.e. Water, Gas, Electricity) additional Tk. 100,000/--storied building

wtz that? is that monthly rent or the actual price of the [email protected] quoting the first link?

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
guyz post something with price in it.thx
What do you mean "post something with price in it"? These companies are building something like 15-20 buildings each, way too many to post the price of each. If you are interested you can just visit their website or contact them directly.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No i would prefer to say the projects completed and how many stories each of their completed ones are so as to create a list of most trusted companies in Bangladesh .. It would be great to increase our users here if we had investors checking our site and adding info here . Dont u thin k

·
Tetulia theke Teknaf
1,865 Posts
I think Navana took their logo design from Shaheed Minar.

·
Imagine Interiors
1 Posts
Imagine Interiors - An Interior Design Company in Bangladesh

Imagine Interiors is a premier interior design company in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Imagine is a full-service design firm which does both interior and exterior design and also custom furniture design. They also offer turnkey design solutions as well as add-on services like Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing (MEP) services. The company is led by Mr Subrota Biswas, a rising interior designer in Bangladesh who has an impressive track record of completing design projects for both local and multinational companies.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts