Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shenzhen深圳

Votes: 3 4.8%
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Chop your passport!!!
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If the Chinese authority desides to relocate the national capital, which city do you think/would you prefer to be the new capital of China?
Reasons?

·
Registered
25,151 Posts
I think Taipei will be a good choice, at least people there don't need to be slaves.
People abuse of other people everywhere in the world, especially in developing countries/areas, where wrong doers are hardly caught on time. If you really find any place where nobody is abused just tell me, I'll emmigrate there. But I don't think that place exists.

By the way, you should read/watch "The grapes of warth". California wasn't very different from that video in your signature just 70 years ago, the consequences of undevelopment are universal :eek:hno:

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
I bet you can't find another place where government enslaved their OWN people, even slave trade was based on oppression on another group of people.

回顾我们人类的历史,尤其是产生文明和统治以来,在我的印象和概念里,除了希特勒在20世纪3、40年代搞过以种族灭绝为目的的集中营这一已超越“统治”范畴以外的暴虐方式,仅在人类“统治”或者说“专政”的领域内查询,那么,这次暴光出来的山西窑奴模式,可堪人类统治型文明史上最极端的一种模式了。

在当今世界,已经有超过90%的国家已经进入非“统治”型的所谓现代民主文明时代,只有10%不到的国家还依然延续着“统治”的政权模式。而即便在“统治”这个概念的范畴以内,也依然可视奴役程度的深浅,予以区隔。

毫无疑问,山西窑奴模式就属于统治的极端形态。

第一,它建立在人口买卖的基础之上。衡量统治非统治的重要标准,就是看一群人是否对另一群人拥有所有权。而山西窑奴的构建基础,就是一群人(窑主)对另一群人(窑奴)拥有事实上的所有权。几乎所有的窑奴都是由窑主以“购买”而非“雇佣”的方式掳掠而来;

第二,“所有权”的确立,就是窑主对窑奴拥有任意处置的权利。这是最为深层的权利形态,当人与人之间形成这样的权利形态后,那么暴虐就会成为必然;

有很多网友将山西发生的事情定义为“奴隶制度”,我认为这样的定义是正确的。在人类历史的长河中,只有奴隶制社会,才会在制度形态上,确立人对人拥有 “所有权”。而人们之所以要用无数牺牲、无数人头落地的方式推翻奴隶体制,也就是要推翻这种确立人对人拥有所有权的野蛮形态。

可能中央高层和广大国人对山西窑奴的事件还没认识到这个高度,这是很可怕的!它将意味着山西窑奴的统治形态,将会迅速地在全国各地复制和蔓延,它将在制度形态和法理基础上,默认人对人是可以生成“所有权”的。这样的后果,毫无疑问,将导致古老中国在21世纪的主流文明世界里彻底消失,成为实质性的以奴隶体制为主导的奴隶社会国家。

如果这样的统治模式在国家内部得不到迅速的、强有力的扼杀和灭绝,那么,其后果很有可能导致中国不但被世界主流文明所唾弃,更有可能被世界主流文明国家所包围和攻击,从而导致一场规模浩大的中国VS世界的剧烈战争。

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
妈的最近真他妈憋气,先是太湖水臭的没法喝,正好有一个朋友回无锡,说连年治污不利就是因为官商勾结,之后是海艺,又是什么广州天籁事件,现在又出这么一档子事,共产党建设和谐社会那TMD是收效显著啊。

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
还有他妈的九江塌桥,看这个,绝了。

2007金曲奖候选歌曲
        《奥你妈的运》
        《好大一颗蛋》
        《翻身农奴进煤窑》
        《老师啊我打你痛不痛》
        《九江桥啊真壮观》
      --------------------------
      再加一首《太湖美啊,美就美在太湖水》

·
Registered
25,151 Posts
I bet you can't find another place where government enslaved their OWN people, even slave trade was based on oppression on another group of people.
Every developing country enslaves their own people. Do you think there aren't kids being forced to make bricks in Latin America, India, Africa, etc under the supervision of a currupted gov employee? Just a coulpe of weeks ago I read an article about slavery in Brazil, they think there are around half million slaves there. Once again, even in the free USA there were people (not only blacks but also white people, lol) working as slaves 70 years ago and the gov did nothing to stop it. What the hell, even today they keep using Latinos as slaves in some southern plantations.

At least your gov will probably sentence to death some of those criminals once caught. Some farmers were found in my country using African immigrants as slaves and they just got fined. Shit happens everywhere, everytime. The only thing we can do is beating hard the wrongdoers and being alert :(

·
Banned
2,963 Posts
妈的最近真他妈憋气,先是太湖水臭的没法喝,正好有一个朋友回无锡,说连年治污不利就是因为官商勾结,之后是海艺,又是什么广州天籁事件,现在又出这么一档子事,共产党建设和谐社会那TMD是收效显著啊。
爆出来总比藏起来好啊。

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Every developing country enslaves their own people. Do you think there aren't kids being forced to make bricks in Latin America, India, Africa, etc under the supervision of a currupted gov employee? Just a coulpe of weeks ago I read an article about slavery in Brazil, they think there are around half million slaves there. Once again, even in the free USA there were people (not only blacks but also white people, lol) working as slaves 70 years ago and the gov did nothing to stop it. What the hell, even today they keep using Latinos as slaves in some southern plantations.

At least your gov will probably sentence to death some of those criminals once caught. Some farmers were found in my country using African immigrants as slaves and they just got fined. Shit happens everywhere, everytime. The only thing we can do is beating hard the wrongdoers and being alert :(
well I dont know about brazil, but in china's case literally people are kidnapped to work in places they don't want under harsh conditions for no compensation, this is not the conventional "slave labour" that often appears in western media that we are talking about, where most people actually choose to work voluntarily or are forced because of economic conditions, I dont think government in brazil randomly kidanaps their citizens including children from as young as 8 years old and force them to work in factories, and beat them to death if they try to escape, if that indeed happens then it is equally fucked up, but just because it is happening elsewhere that's no excuse.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
What the hell, even today they keep using Latinos as slaves in some southern plantations.
I hope you realize they choose to work in the USA, despite how bad their employers treated them this is different from randomly kidnapping people and forcing them to work as slaves.
At least your gov will probably sentence to death some of those criminals once caught. Some farmers were found in my country using African immigrants as slaves and they just got fined. Shit happens everywhere, everytime. The only thing we can do is beating hard the wrongdoers and being alert
Do you have a link? I would like to read more.
In this case, it is obvious there was extensive cover up, involving at least police and possibly local government, I doubt anyone major would get sentenced, most likely a "punishment inside the party", in fact the local police chief who tried to stop the reporters in the first place is now saluted as a hero in the state television for his later action to rescue the children, many Chinese are angry over this...

·
Airborne Sniper
291 Posts
这件事已经惊动了胡锦涛和温家宝,现在我在这里可以收看中国的电视,有非常密集的报道,我觉得这件事情最后那些罪有应得的家伙肯定不会有好结果的。这件事情肯定是中国社会2007年有标志性意义的事。

真是越是穷的地方,越穷凶极恶。

·
My Heart is with Beijing.
1,737 Posts
Sen is so pissed off about this.:)
There might be many disgusting things like these in China or the world. You can change nothing so far sitting in front of a computer.
As to the topic, I think Nanjing is a good choice. Beijing's weather is simply too harsh. But I don't want Beijing to be abandoned though. :(

·
Registered
435 Posts
Dalits aren't slaves of their own people? And there are 340 million of them that live in a democracy. I love how the stupid that are blind to facts don't know what they're talking about. The Nationalists promised to divide up China for the Taiwanese who kept up the fight. How do you do that without thinking you can own the people that live on the Mainland? They did afterall wanted to keep China under colonialist slavery.

And the world is suppose to take tips on morality from someone who thinks enslaving someone that isn't one of your own is somehow a lesser crime. Enslaving others is all right. What an idiot!

·
starwar
6,147 Posts
should not be large commercial city
located in central china
population, 4-5million.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts