Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets Hope This Goes Well..... :)

Here is my official banner......

·
Positivist
2,590 Posts
Too American and too much with the twin towers... not enough with SSC's anniversary... 7/10

·
Registered Abuser
17,027 Posts
Way too american.

There were many many nations involved.

5/10 :( Sorry

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Honestly, thank you for the opinions. That helps me a great lot. This means that i can improve on it. But since its my first one and i have no clue about what it should include, my second one should be a tad better:

All it shows is the twin towers. But this is where you can help. Now its time for you too be so kind and tell me whats wrong.

Should there be more flags/nations regarding the launch of SSC? If so, where can i find the list that took part?
Should i cut back on the twin towers?
Have more things to celebrate?

·
Positivist
2,590 Posts
/\ well... this is orignally a banner for SSC's anniversary, not only the twin towers, so you should defidentally add in something that involves SSC's 3 year anniversary.. Also, try and not use the American flag .. SSC wasnt even started by an American, rather a dutch (hollandish) forummer named Jan. So maybe, add in a Hollandish flag or something somewhere ... lol ... i dunno...

·
Registered
977 Posts
This is worse than your first one.

As posted in the other thread.

That is pure American boasting. Im sorry your towers got destoryed but the SSC banner shouldn't be a big tribute to 911, it should be a representation of the world and its architecture maybe with a small tribute to the towers.
Terrorist attacks happen all the time in the middle east, and even worse than that is the fact that hundreds of thousands people killed have been killed in the African genocides. 911 was small potatos in the whole skeam of things, just look at the devistation in Thai Land and now in New Orleans.

Your photoshop work is great but your consept sucks. I give you a 2.

Sorry if I have offended anyone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts