Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Can anybody post some photos of DUMBO,williamsburg,greenpoint,long Island city,and astoria.We want to move to manhattan but if we can't find an apartment for a reasonable price,we want to be as close to manhattan as we can,without being in a high crime neighborhood.What do you think of these areas? How about midtown west, safe neighborhood?Thanks ,any information would be great.

·
Super Moderator
11,306 Posts
Those places are good, getting lots of development. You're talking about LIC, a whole lot of projects are popping up in there, especially since it's so close to midtown, you just need to drive across the queensboro, even if there's always traffic. For astoria, it's cheap, not really the urban area I like, but plenty of greek stores where I can buy balkan food whenever I need something.

Otherwise, we should do what chicago did and start a general "I'm moving to NYC" thread, I'm getting sick and tired of seeing these duplicate threads every week in here. :|
Especially when this guy opened 3 different threads about the same subject, where should he move. How original

·
Registered
385 Posts
I think Long Island City has lots of bad neighborhoods. Maybe they got better. I haven't really been paying attention to it.

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
You can find a lot of information just by Googling it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts