SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,
We are doing a play and thinking of having a dutch tema in it, as a background. So I need high-resolution (orginal camera pics) images of following things.

* Skyline over dutch cities at night. Both skyscraper skylines but also normal, Should be a lot of light in it and definatley big city feeling. A lot of diffrent colors and neon lights is a plus.

* Pictures of a hooker/sex street or something like that both Day and night if it's possible

* Diffrent dutch villages pics from 1940s- 2000 including Skyline picture over a dutch village

Scince the play takes place in the 1940s it shouldn't be tooo modern.

I hope you guys can help me out!

·
Premium Member
12,972 Posts
Okay, we've had our laughs, but we're not really helping the guy out here, right? Parzival, I'd advise you to go and take a look at the site of the 'Gemeente Archief Amsterdam' (municipal archives/collections of Amsterdam), which can be found here. Unfortunately for you, it's in Dutch, but just a little browsing will help you out, I think. You might run into some good pictures.

·
a.k.a. Sequentia
21,664 Posts
@ Bass

Nice pictures of Rotterdam indeed! Also 'nice' that so many people lost their lives here, huh!

Smakeloos...

·
Registered
737 Posts
I was being cynic, sorry. Dammit, I'm not going to explain myself to every newcomer.

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
Hmm, I'm not really in favour if the country keeps being portrayed with hookers. Fact is: the country has regulated many controversial aspects of society; euthanasia, prostitution, soft drugs but that doesn't mean that the country is extravagantly sinful. In fact, it still is a very peaceful, smooth country. Our streets are much cleaner than in almost any other country.
Your request derives from a very clichéd view which I object to. Sorry.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The rotterdam pics is okey, except the boats... It takes place, we will ahve these pictures presented in a projector so they have to have quit good resolutio. But any pics of a hooker/sex street in amsterdam, a small street or photos on women in windows etc..Not to many people on the streret too!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts