Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 968 Posts

·
bleh!
7,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here I will post pictures of Retail Outlets and Showrooms of reputated brands

starting with Nike Outlet in Gulshan (there are five outlets in dhaka) the first opened in 1999

·
bleh!
7,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A Samsung Digital Plaza in Gulshan

A Nissan Showroom in Tejgoan

A Toyota Showroom in Tejgoan

A Subaru Showroom in Lalmatia

·
bleh!
7,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A Volkswagen Showroom in Tejgoan

A Warid Telecom Franchise

A Banglalink Point Dhanmondi

Nokia Care/Ecstasy and a Bata outlet in Gulshan 1

A Grameenphone center in Gulshan

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Great work Dopekhor! You have been contributing alot lately..keep up the good work man.

·
Registered
5,707 Posts
Wonder why I am the only one not seeing them directly? But I have figured out a way to view the images...I press "quote" on one of Dopekhor's posts, then cut cut and paste one of the URLs to see the image.

·
Tetulia theke Teknaf
1,865 Posts
Wonder why I am the only one not seeing them directly? But I have figured out a way to view the images...I press "quote" on one of Dopekhor's posts, then cut cut and paste one of the URLs to see the image.
Happened to me a few times. I think its the speed.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Dopekhor, I actually noticed a couple of VW banners on that building Tejgaon, on my way to work this morning. Is that a full-fledged VW showroom?

·
Registered
5,707 Posts
Luckily I have no problems seeing your pics Tmac. You have been on overdrive today! Thanks as always for all the pics. Back when I lived in BD the only luxury car dealer that I knew of was Mercedes and even then the only new Mercedes belonged to government officials / diplomats. Times change.

1 - 20 of 968 Posts