SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Riviera Maya, in the coast of the state of Quintana Roo, is one of my favorite places in México. Let's visit Akumal, Playa del Carmen, Puerto Aventuras, Puerto Morelos, Bahia Soliman, Bahia Tankah, Tulum, Xpu-ha, Boca Paila, Chac Mool, Chinchorro, Punta Allen, Punta Herrero, Punta Pajaros, Mahahual, Sian Kaan, Xcalak ... the sacred coast of the Maya ...

this is a compilation of photographs from the internet from several sources ....

hope you enjoy it ...

·
Skyscraper Enthusiast
136 Posts
The Riviera Maya, in the coast of the state of Quintana Roo, is one of my favorite places in México. Let's visit Akumal, Playa del Carmen, Puerto Aventuras, Puerto Morelos, Bahia Soliman, Bahia Tankah, Tulum, Xpu-ha, Boca Paila, Chac Mool, Chinchorro, Punta Allen, Punta Herrero, Punta Pajaros, Mahahual, Sian Kaan, Xcalak ... the sacred coast of the Maya ... hope you enjoy it ...
... Dios Mios que preciosas. Are they all in the same area (approx. 20KM~) or are they all far apart? You have so many locations so I don't know. Also, if I wanted to set up a vacation here, do you know what city I would have to arrive at?

Thanks.

·
American't
748 Posts
Are those houses? The ones floating on the Sea? I would so love to live in one of those. Whats the housing cost in the Yucatan in Mexico?

·
Registered
8,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
AzN8oi you will arrive at Cancun International Airport, and make you way south, the destinations are just a few killometers from each other, about the housing there is a bit of everything from luxury to modest housing ... hope you enjoyed the tour ...

·
visit the world
7,994 Posts
Superb.

I stayed in this area in 2006 and had the time of my live.
Stayed at Iberostar Quetzal in Playacar/Playa del Carmen.
Everything is just fantastic.
what do you want more: great waters, beach, culture, nice people,suberp resort... :cool:
thanks..

·
◜◝◟◞◜◝◟&
974 Posts
The most beautifuls beaches in the world.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Beautiful area -I stayed in Puerto Adventuras for about a week last November. And that is the first time I had ever seen topless sunbathers...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts