SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Walk Shopping Village in Riffa

Description
The Walk is a commercial development located in Riffa in the Central Governorate. It is an open air mall which is the first concept of its kind in the Kingdom. It hosts 10 shops that are turned into cafes and restaurants and a hypermarket. The Walk is currently scheduled to launch during August 2012. It was developed as a leisure spot for neighboring areas and a venue for families and friends to socialize and enjoy their time.
For more info please visit our website:
http://thewalkbahrain.com/

A Project by: Sevens Holding S.P.C

·
Registered
477 Posts
oh wooow !!!

wait a minute is that concept !!! i don't think soo

thaaaaanks bro , waiting this to open !

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Actually yes it is the concept.. I was thinking Lilo Cafe as the best option for such a unique mall

·
Registered
70 Posts
This mall is 1 minute away from where I'm staying! it's gonna open in 1st August. So excited for this project! :D

oh I forgot to mention that

Starbucks will open at The Walk!!

as I heard that all the spaces were booked. 5 spaces have been announced. They told me they're planning to announce each place individually .. so we gotta wait and see :)

·
Registered
477 Posts
This mall is 1 minute away from where I'm staying! it's gonna open in 1st August. So excited for this project! :D

oh I forgot to mention that

Starbucks will open at The Walk!!

as I heard that all the spaces were booked. 5 spaces have been announced. They told me they're planning to announce each place individually .. so we gotta wait and see :)

i heard that thay will open "shake shack " restorant !!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
i heard that thay will open "shake shack " restorant !!!
That's just a Rumor. Nothing is officially confirmed. Just like they said "We will announce each place individually. In other words, It's gonna be a surprise"

·
Registered
70 Posts
Construction on The Walk is officially Completed

Pictures were captured Yesterday!

Galleria- Fine Arts Gallery at The Walk

Cafe 222

1 - 20 of 35 Posts