SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Big Cheese
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Come back from my latest trip a few days ago. This time the plane took me to Turin, italy. Also had time to visit the alps, the piemonte countryside and five villages cinque terre some miles south of Genoa in southern Liguria. Instead of being a dumb tourist at some hotel I stayed at a friends place in central Turin, and for 7 days lived as real local. But I failed on a few things.....I couldn't stand all the sugar, nor was the beer any hit. (tasted like the Swedish beer)

old school!

his first time...

50 mm

kit

Milan central station

thats all. thx for watching!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Do you have more photos of Milan central station? Looks grand.

Nice photos, thanks for sharing.

·
Expert
933 Posts
looks like you had a great trip! i love that buildng in the first photo, it look old!

·
Registered
951 Posts
very-very nice thread! a lot more fun than the usual ones showing only architecture+views... :)
well done!
I agree. When I put pictures here I aim to show more than just facades. It's a challenge to give a varied picture of what a town looks like and what's it's about. But's also very hard. Well done Ringil!

·
Illustrator
6,464 Posts
Nice to see your pics, Ringil cause I am planning to visit Milan, Turin and Genova this summer. Good work!
The alternative is Madrid or visit some cities in England! Italy is very nice, but may be too hot during summertime....

·
Registered
349 Posts
Very good photos! I'm glad you enjoyed Italy ;) (You are right about the beer :p )

1 - 20 of 21 Posts