SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 299 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi every body ...
----------------------------

تم الإعلان عن برج تجاري في الوسط التجاري لمدينة الرياض بارتفاع يصل إلى 350 مترا تقريبا تابع لمجلس إعمال الشيخ صالح الراحجي ويعتبر أطول من البرجين السابقين، المملكة والفيصلية، بتكلفة تقدر بقيمة مليار ريال (266 مليون دولار)، يقع على طريق الملك فهد وشارع العليا بالقرب من مبنى وزارة الشؤون البلدية والقروية وسوق طيبة في منطقة العليا.

وسيكون البرج مكوناً من 100 طابق فأكثر

وذكر المجلس إن التنفيذ سينطلق بعد قرابة ثلاثة اشهر بعد الانتهاء من كافة الإجراءات اللازمة للبرج، والذي سيستمر العمل فيه لمدة ثلاث سنوات.

ويحتوي البرج على سوق تجارية «مول» ومكاتب تجارية ومهبط طائرات مروحية بالإضافة الى قاعة اجتماعات فخمة ستخصص لها أعلى منطقة في البرج.

بالإضافة إلى مشاريع أخرى أعلن عنها المجلس من خلال معرض الرياض التاسع للعقارات تتمثل في منتزة الأعمال التجارية الذي صمم بطريقة حديثة. وكشفت مصادر عقارية لـ«الشرق الأوسط» على أن البرج، شركة الراجحي المصرفية، هو البرج الرابع في العاصمة السعودية الرياض، والذي يتم ألان الانتهاء من كافة التصاريح اللازمة به، ولم يتم حتى الآن تحديد موقعه.

من جهته ذكر عايض بن فرحان القحطاني أن السوق العقارية في السعودية سوق واعدة وسوق تتمتع بمستوى قوي وبمميزات تساعد على النمو المتواصل في سوق العقارات، مشيراً إلى أن الكثير من المشاريع تم الإعلان عنها، وأخرى سيتم الكشف عنها خلال وقت قريب.

it will be taller than alfaisaliyah & almamlakah
-----------------------------------------

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I couldn't understand the article one bit... but if it's going to be made by Al-Rajhi group then I think it's probably different from the one in the proposed King Abdullah Financial District... this is good news!

·
Mainland Sea & Sky
6,242 Posts
great !

·
2,424 Posts
3 years..! Long time... Even our Four Seasons Hotel Tower will be done before, according to plan... And the land (island) isn't even fully reclaimed yet..!!

Riyadh looks boring.... Lowrises, and like 2 or 3 very high *sticking out* towers...!!!

You need some midrises in the area of 130-200m...!!

Mabrook anyways... You should look for better renders, that one isn't very good..!

·
Banned
10 Posts
^ well in my opnion riyadh is doing fine, we dont need to follow other gulfstates by building skyscrapers that most probably wont be filled anyways, so there is no point in building atleast currently . i agree though we should build some more unique buildings that will make riyadh more unique

·
2,424 Posts
Ksa said:
we dont need to follow other gulfstates by building skyscrapers that most probably wont be filled anyways
Its just Doha and *potentially* Dubai that are doing that, not most gulf states i believe... :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Yesssssssss! u r absolutely right B-Patriot.......Riyad does need couple of "MID RISES",
cuz it looks little 'odd'.......actually,not little.........very odd that only two or three very tall SKYSCRAPERS lives at a very long distance from each other on a plain land of dessert.......Riyad needs some mid rise & a little bit of high rise buildings around to cover it just like 'NEW YORK CITY'.....man thts really cooooool city

·
Scarebarian
600 Posts
agree with KSa, Riyadh shouldnt follow the likes of other gcc countries, build for demand smaller midrise buildings that dont make the downtown core awkward looking. Proper and effective zoning laws might be useful to achieve this.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I guess having only a couple of coolest towers in the world makes Riyadh stand out... I'm all for not-so-many high-risers in Riyadh! Al-Rajhi Tower would be a great addition... Riyadh should have it's own character... there's absolutely no need for it to follow Dubai or NY.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Riyadh is just amazing, Saudi doesn't really find much incentive in building high up vertically the Kingdom is blessed with land and to be honest i'd rather have Saudi's building spacious green mansions in suburbs than trying to squeeze into apartment buildings.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
B-Patriot,
Al Rajhi council will build another 12 towers on the same strip between King Fahd Road and Olaya Street. There are also few other 100-150 towers coming up there. And don't forget the King Abdullah Financial District as will.

King Fhad road is already full of amazing buildings. You should come and visit Riyadh before saying that it is boring!

·
Registered
181 Posts
yeah riyadh is amazing

and there are alot of towers going to be biult soon

alanood tower
alrajhi tower
king abdullag financial
riyadh bisinuss park
algadeer tower (also for alrajhi )

and alot on the way

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Al Rajhi Tower
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Technical Data
Structural height 350+ meters
Floors (Above ground) 50
Floors (Basement) 4
Elevator Count 50
Groundbreaking 2006
Topout/Opened 2009-2010
Tower Land Area 42,000 m2
Gross floor area 80,000 m2

Al Rajhi Tower in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia is a new $480 million USD tower announced May 13, 2006. Plans have been hatched for what is set to become the tallest building in Saudi Arabia. Designs for the sail-shaped tower have been drawn up by architects at Atkins.

Although its height is yet to be disclosed, Fahmy Roauf, engineering department manager at Al Rajhi Bank’s real estate investment unit confirmed that it would be “the tallest tower yet in Saudi Arabia” and will be built in Riyadh.

“The tower is being built on behalf of the Al Rajhi family and will be used for commercial purposes,” he said.

Plans have also been approved for the construction of a new tower to accommodate the Al Rajhi Bank’s headquarters in Riyadh, designs for which have been drawn by Skidmore Owings & Merrill, the architects behind the Burj Dubai.

·
Registered
181 Posts
thanks alot riyadhi

do u have any information about the train that going to be in riyadh in 2009

when are they going to start construction <<<< or there is no train gooing to be ??

1 - 20 of 299 Posts