1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$76m Riyadh Plaza on way
Posted: Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Riyadh

Saudi Real Estate Company (SRC) said it plans to build a housing and commercial centre in Riyadh for SR285.8 million ($76.2 million).

The firm has teamed up with Saudi Lebanese Modern Construction Company on Riyadh Plaza which will include three towers and is expected to be ready by early 2008, SRC said in a statement.

link

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hmmmmmmmm! :sly: :sly:

not so gud..... :eek:hno: :eek:hno: :eek:hno:

every one wants :tiasd: 'SKYSCRAPERS' :tiasd: in 21st century :dunno:

·
Scarebarian
600 Posts
this is good, one shouldnt be quicky to follow other arab cities with facade building. Jeddah seems to have sustained cosntruction dependant on need.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
OMG what a great place to work and meeting BUT why only 7 floors!!!

·
Banned
3,506 Posts
It's topped out and I think they already started with the cladding. I'll try to can some photos if I pass by it.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
such building it should be in middle the parks! and many people walking here and there like what we seen in Europe cites!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
thanks for the update beirut guy... i'm glad the demolished the old ugly buildings that were in the same site.... better look for olaya street...

·
Banned
3,506 Posts
I took some photos today, wich I will probably post tomorrow. They started the cladding but I didn't like it at all...

·
Registered
8 Posts
the project Call " Aqaria Plaza" By Salmoc co is the main contractor and Khatib & alami is the consultant. they started to paint whole the building from inside and they will alomost the paint work within few monthes.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts