SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
(I).(♥).(KSA)
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
^^
so, why you asking me to provide the sources if you not believe that EMAAR is going to do it ? :)
Mohamed Alabbar is already found the location ,but its not a small project to release the whole plan to everyone. :)

you are an educated guy and you supposed to know how business works :)

·
Registered
483 Posts
ترا هذا مو الموقع حق المشروع
انا كنت اقول اني اتوقع انه يكون في احد هذي الارضين
يعني مجرد توقع لا اقل ولا اكثر :)
تصدق اني اتمنى المشروع امام المركز المالي الارض الفاضية الكبيرة
والله يطلع خورافي :)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hello everyone! I've been a frequent silent visitor for SSC saudi forum for years, but now I decided to register and share something.:D

I believe the project Emmar is talking about is actually in downtown riyadh. In other words, it's the same aldahw and Dahira project.

Riyadh to undergo SR 278 bn face-lift

Riyadh Gov. Prince Khaled bin Bandar is briefed on new development projects on Wednesday. (SPA)

JEDDAH: P.K. ABDUL GHAFOUR
Wednesday 6 March 2013
The Riyadh Development Authority (RDA) yesterday approved a comprehensive plan to overhaul the capital city, keeping wide, open areas in the city center and building a ring road around them.
“The project will bring about a facelift of downtown Riyadh and make it an outstanding historic, administrative, economic and cultural center in the Kingdom,” said Ibrahim Al-Sultan, a member of the RDA and head of its center for projects and planning.
He was speaking to reporters after an RDA meeting in Riyadh, which was chaired by Riyadh Gov. Prince Khaled bin Bandar and attended by Deputy Gov. Prince Turki bin Abdullah.
Al-Sultan said the plan also includes development of housing projects in the city center and pedestrian pathways that would enhance the look of the city and make it more comfortable for citizens and residents.
“The central region will have three main railway lines and several bus routes,” he said. It will also house the main railway station, which will be part of the city’s public transport system.
“We’ll create a new cultural, heritage and tourism route, beginning from the King Abdul Aziz Historical Center to the Government Palace (Qasr Al-Hukm),” the official said.
Saudis and expatriates in Riyadh have welcomed the plan to develop the city center, saying it would ease traffic and make it more environmentally friendly.
Al-Sultan said 3,088 development projects worth SR 278 billion are being implemented in different parts of the Riyadh region.
Sixty-two agencies have been authorized to follow up on the implementation of these projects. These agencies will also generate proposals for the development of the region and ways to remove obstacles facing development. They will present regular progress reports to the governor.
The RDA meeting approved the rules and regulations for the development of Wadi Haneefa and surrounding valleys. The project aims to make use of the area as a tourist and amusement center while protecting its agricultural and heritage sites.
The meeting also reviewed the region’s investment climate and highlighted its various investment opportunities, Al-Sultan said.
There was a visual presentation of the public transport system for Riyadh city, including two networks for trains and buses.
The meeting discussed RDA’s preparations to implement the public transport project while reviewing its specifications, administrative and technical aspects and routes.
Four international consortia are competing to build a metro network in Riyadh. They include 33 companies from 15 countries.
The bidders for the project include Vinci and Alstom of France, Italy’s Ansaldo, Canada’s Bombardier, Germany’s Siemens and Stadler Bussnang of Switzerland.
Six lines of electric rail, totaling 175 km, are planned across Riyadh to serve the airport and the King Abdullah Financial District currently under construction.
The RDA indicated that it might award the contract to more than one consortium considering the project’s huge size.

Source: http://www.arabnews.com/saudi-arabia/riyadh-undergo-sr-278-bn-face-lift

If this wasn't a downtown project I don't know what is!
And since Emaar said it will be the same size as of downtown dubai which is 2 sq km

Which about the same size of the the proposed dahira project

Oh and I would like to thank everyone for posting updates for projects about my lovely country.:)

·
Registered
833 Posts
If the downtown project isn't the dhahira project itself .. That will be better

Because i'd like to see more big projects

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Thanks hamadx, that's what I wrote earlier in Duhira thread:)

I thought Emaar has expanded this project as Downtown Riyadh. I'm not sure where I got this but please correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
ودي يكون المشروع مثل مركز الملك عبد الله المالي
بتصاميمه وبحجمه وبسرعه تنفيذه

·
'대한민국'
1,245 Posts
Hello everyone! I've been a frequent silent visitor for SSC saudi forum for years, but now I decided to register and share something.:D

I believe the project Emmar is talking about is actually in downtown riyadh. In other words, it's the same aldahw and Dahira project.

Riyadh to undergo SR 278 bn face-lift

Riyadh Gov. Prince Khaled bin Bandar is briefed on new development projects on Wednesday. (SPA)

JEDDAH: P.K. ABDUL GHAFOUR
Wednesday 6 March 2013
The Riyadh Development Authority (RDA) yesterday approved a comprehensive plan to overhaul the capital city, keeping wide, open areas in the city center and building a ring road around them.
“The project will bring about a facelift of downtown Riyadh and make it an outstanding historic, administrative, economic and cultural center in the Kingdom,” said Ibrahim Al-Sultan, a member of the RDA and head of its center for projects and planning.
He was speaking to reporters after an RDA meeting in Riyadh, which was chaired by Riyadh Gov. Prince Khaled bin Bandar and attended by Deputy Gov. Prince Turki bin Abdullah.
Al-Sultan said the plan also includes development of housing projects in the city center and pedestrian pathways that would enhance the look of the city and make it more comfortable for citizens and residents.
“The central region will have three main railway lines and several bus routes,” he said. It will also house the main railway station, which will be part of the city’s public transport system.
“We’ll create a new cultural, heritage and tourism route, beginning from the King Abdul Aziz Historical Center to the Government Palace (Qasr Al-Hukm),” the official said.
Saudis and expatriates in Riyadh have welcomed the plan to develop the city center, saying it would ease traffic and make it more environmentally friendly.
Al-Sultan said 3,088 development projects worth SR 278 billion are being implemented in different parts of the Riyadh region.
Sixty-two agencies have been authorized to follow up on the implementation of these projects. These agencies will also generate proposals for the development of the region and ways to remove obstacles facing development. They will present regular progress reports to the governor.
The RDA meeting approved the rules and regulations for the development of Wadi Haneefa and surrounding valleys. The project aims to make use of the area as a tourist and amusement center while protecting its agricultural and heritage sites.
The meeting also reviewed the region’s investment climate and highlighted its various investment opportunities, Al-Sultan said.
There was a visual presentation of the public transport system for Riyadh city, including two networks for trains and buses.
The meeting discussed RDA’s preparations to implement the public transport project while reviewing its specifications, administrative and technical aspects and routes.
Four international consortia are competing to build a metro network in Riyadh. They include 33 companies from 15 countries.
The bidders for the project include Vinci and Alstom of France, Italy’s Ansaldo, Canada’s Bombardier, Germany’s Siemens and Stadler Bussnang of Switzerland.
Six lines of electric rail, totaling 175 km, are planned across Riyadh to serve the airport and the King Abdullah Financial District currently under construction.
The RDA indicated that it might award the contract to more than one consortium considering the project’s huge size.

Source: http://www.arabnews.com/saudi-arabia/riyadh-undergo-sr-278-bn-face-lift

If this wasn't a downtown project I don't know what is!
And since Emaar said it will be the same size as of downtown dubai which is 2 sq km

Which about the same size of the the proposed dahira project

Oh and I would like to thank everyone for posting updates for projects about my lovely country.:)

thanks bro ~~^^

يعني محطة الميترو موصولة للمشروع

واسم المحطة ماخذة على اسم المشروع :banana::cheers:

شباب هذا مقطع اسمة
Riyadh Metro Station Downtown

اسم محطة ميترو

هل تتوقعون ان له دخل في المشروع

·
(I).(♥).(KSA)
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
يعطيك العافية يا خوي حمد، وخبر اروع من الرائع ، بس ما أتوقع أن منطقة الظهيرة هي المقصودة، لان تطويرها راح يكون عن طريق الهيئة العليا لتطوير مدينة الرياض و اللي راح تمسك المشروع هي شركة الرياض للتعمير ، بس مو شركة إعمار العقارية

·
Registered
56 Posts
يعطيك العافية يا خوي حمد، وخبر اروع من الرائع ، بس ما أتوقع أن منطقة الظهيرة هي المقصودة، لان تطويرها راح يكون عن طريق الهيئة العليا لتطوير مدينة الرياض و اللي راح تمسك المشروع هي شركة التعمير أو دار التعمير ، بس مو شركة إعمار العقارية
اتمنى يكون تحليلك صحيح لاني ودي بصراحة اشوف ابداع اعمار في منطقة خالية و ليس مجرد تعديل و ترهيم منطقة موجودة اصلا. التطوير المقترح لمنطقة الظهيرة جميل جداً بس بنظري لا يرقى ليكون مشروع خاص باعمار

·
Registered
56 Posts
you know what trannies are, right? menopause is of no concern to them :D
Of course i do lol! Some people remind me of Mr. Garrison of Southpark, when he turned into a transsexual and then fought for his/her right to be a lesbian! Some people just don't know what they want nor is there anyway to please them.

·
(I).(♥).(KSA)
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
اتمنى يكون تحليلك صحيح لاني ودي بصراحة اشوف ابداع اعمار في منطقة خالية و ليس مجرد تعديل و ترهيم منطقة موجودة اصلا. التطوير المقترح لمنطقة الظهيرة جميل جداً بس بنظري لا يرقى ليكون مشروع خاص باعمار
والله انا تأكدت ان منطقة الظهيرة مو هي المقصوده
منطقة الظهيرة راح تستلمها شركة الرياض للتعمير
وكل تفاصيل المشروع موجود في موقعهم
http://www.ardco.com.sa/index.php

و بالفعل , كويس ان مشروع الظهيرة مو هي المقصودة, لان المنطقة قديمة و راح يضطرون لهدم بعض المباني الغير قابله للتطوير و راح يكون سير العمل بطيء شوي في مراحل التأسيس

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
احلى شي كذا ان تعمير تمسك ممكاان فاضي يعني شي جديد مو ترمميم

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
إعمار تخطط لبناء مشروع داون تاون في الرياض

تخطط إعمار لبناء مشروع داون تاون في الرياض على غرار دوان تاون دبي الذي يحقق نجاحا كبيرا. وفي مقابلة مع أريبيان بزنس قال محمد العبار رئيس مجلس إدارة إعمار العقاريةوهي شركة التطوير العقاري الأكبر في العالم، إنه تم تحديد الموقع في الرياض وسيكون مقاربا في مساحته لوسط دبي (دوان تاون دبي) دون أن يوضح مكانه تماما ولا موعد إكماله.

واضاف العبار أنه إلى جانب مشاريع في القاهرة فإن إعمار تدرس السوقين العراقي والتركي، وتشهد إعمار عودة قوية وارتفاع سعر سهمها بأكثر من 80% العام الماضي.

وفي حين لم يكن يتجاوز سعر السهم الواحد في يوليو/ تموز الماضي 2،85 درهم إماراتي فقد ارتفع هذا الأسبوع إلى 5،4 درهم، ولعل أكثر ما يفضله المستثمرون بشأن “إعمار” هو إيراداتها الثابتة، حيث بلغت إيرادات قطاع مراكز التسوق وتجارة التجزئة العام الفائت 740 مليون دولار أمريكي، بزيادة 27% عن العام السابق . الكل يرى بأنها نتائج جيدة، ما عدا العبار الذي يقول: “أعتقد بأننا قادرون على تحقيق أفضل من ذلك” .​
شي حلو انو تبع اعمار لاكن اعمار فاشلة في السعودية كل مشاريعهم متعثرة للاسف اعتقد انها من الادارة هنا

·
Registered
74 Posts
فيه ارض فاضيه كبيرة مريت عليه اليوم واتوقع هي الي بيبنون عليها
الارض موقعها وانت على الملك فهد جاي من المملكة واريح للمركز المالي تشوفها قبل الدائري الشمالي ارض كبيرة وفاضيه
على فكرة ماقصر الارض المقابلة حقت الراجحي الي قبال المركز لا فيه ارض اكبر وقبل

·
'대한민국'
1,245 Posts
^^

الداون تاون مو مشروع تطوير حي في وسط الرياض

ولا !

21 - 40 of 51 Posts