SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 471 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The development has Retail & Office units as stated below:

Retail on Ground + 1st floor.
Office units on Podium 2 & 3, floor 4 to 45 (floor 29 has mosque & mechanical units).

FREE PARKING / UNIT: 2 parking lots per Office/Retail Units

CONCEPT CONSULTANTS: B+H Architects.

SERVICE CHARGES: Applicable as per the rate at the time of Handover

ANTICIPATED COMPLETION: Dec 2012

·
Registered
6,500 Posts
This is just amazing! I love the design..
But like Sdare said are you sure that it's under-c?? and do you know the exact tall of it because it could be 168 m, 225 m, and 315 m

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sdare, if you remember I was teh first to raise doubts about this project when someone mentioned it in the Saudi Project Thread. But now I'm sure of it. Damac has started selling it even. Do you want the prices?

Cheers,

·
سعودي
1,149 Posts
^
^

happy to hear that xp ..
it's good to have some skyscrapers on the other side of King Fahd Road , Right ? : )
this project would be at least 300 m ( Kingdom Tower : 300 m ) , and I hope it would be taller .. a lot taller .. say like ... 400 m :D

·
ĐЯ ฿฿ שίŧ&#
10,939 Posts
Great design like we thought alawys about Damac's Design , in fact it's the only best part of DAMAC .

·
Banned
3,506 Posts
Sdare, if you remember I was teh first to raise doubts about this project when someone mentioned it in the Saudi Project Thread. But now I'm sure of it. Damac has started selling it even. Do you want the prices?

Cheers,
This someone is me :D

And yes, as I said earlier in the other thread, the plot is closed, if I'm not wrong there's work going on there.

There used to be an old 2 floors high building on that plot that got demolished.

·
Banned
3,506 Posts
We should also open in thread for it in the internationnal (common) section, but is that taller than 300m?

·
10 Years :)
19,272 Posts
it is nice but is it talller thatn kingdom tower and what the current status of project like i kknow its under construction but whats happening at the site

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
great design as what we used to see from damac,as*my knowledge this is the only high rise building will getting build in this side!

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
cool they put the board!i think this one will start construction before al jawhara:lol:

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
^^ Well, this is a good point.

Thanks BG, without you things were a little vague for most of us here.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Damac appoints design supervisor for Riyadh tower

UAE-based Damac Properties has appointed Lebanon's Khatib & Alami as architectural and engineering design supervisor for a 45-floor tower in Riyadh.

Shops will be located on the ground and first floor. Office units will take up the remaining floors of the building.

The project is expected to be completed by 2012 and will be opposite the Kingdom Centre in the centre of the capital.

The concept consultant is the Canadian firm Bregman & Hamman Architects.

Mobilisation works are under way on the project.

It is one of a number of high-rise projects earmarked for the capital. The Arriyadh Development Authority is set to approve the design for at least eight high-rise towers in the coming weeks.

The towers are in the commercial area of King Fahd Road in the centre of the city. Most of them will range in height from 40-80 floors, but it is expected that one of the towers could reach up to 100 floors (MEED 6:11:08).

1 - 20 of 471 Posts