Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exit 15 Hotel (I think it's a temporary naming) just started today 31 may.

Location: East Ring Road, Exit 15, AlJazirah district, next to AlRajhi Grand Mosque.

The Owner: Sheikh Sulaiman bin Abdulaziz AlRajhi.

Information: N/I

Pictures:

·
Registered
833 Posts
They can't build more than that, because it's on the eastern ring road so the hight is limited. However, i like the design, and that building looks pretty good comparing to the surroundings

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They can't build more than that, because it's on the eastern ring road so the hight is limited. However, i like the design, and that building looks pretty good comparing to the surroundings
Actually, if the owner wants more floors he could! :lol:

But the location of the building is so bad! At normal days after every pray there's a huge traffic jam! this place should be a floor parking, at least 7 floors!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

يظهر انهم بدؤا بالحفر العميق (اتمنى يحطون أكثر من دور لمواقف السيارات) لأنها راح تسبب زحمة لو ما فيه مواقف كافية!

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
فندق الراجحي - الرياض

صمم المشروع ليحتوي على مساحات تجارية و مطاعم و مقاهي في الدور الأرضي محيطة بفناء مفتوح مرتبطة بمداخل الجامع المجاورة بمساحة تبلغ 4230م2.أما الأدوار العليا فتكون موزعة ما بين مساحات مكتبية بما يقارب 7000 م2 و شقق وغرف فندقية بمساحة 20000م2 ومكتبة عامة تقارب الـ600م2 .

مساحة الارض :

10000 م2.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
there's a parking lot in the east of the hotel, as a picture shows. It has enough spaces though
it's not, unless it will be many floors parking. and the metro Park&Ride parking lot will be near but it's only 200-600 cars. In this time without the hotel being built the crowd is until Exit 16 in Juma'ah prayer :bash:

Actually, only a floors parking will be the solution.:)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts