Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1353 Posts

·
Pse Jo??
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
as you can see these pictures are from 2003 i can only imagin whats going on with these Kosova cities :D

·
Stop the World...
830 Posts
Singidunum said:
What is Malisheva?
(Uskoro) bivse Malisevo, über-selendra mozes zamislit...
Bad taste (architectural among others) seems to be one more common thing to both Serbs and Kosovars :runaway:

:cheer:

·
Pse Jo??
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This thread is targeted to everyone on scc, and not everyone speaks Serbian here, so please guys :)

·
Pse Jo??
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it has about 40 to 50 thousand people, i am gonna try to get more news regarding this city, and the new projects that are going on.

·
Son of Lee Marvin
271 Posts
liburni said:
as you can see these pictures are from 2003 i can only imagin whats going on with these Kosova cities :D
Yeah, I can imagine.. Not a worker in sight in 2003..
Must be booming.

:cheers:

·
קוסובו ה
1,409 Posts
Any other projects in Malisevo/Malisheva???

·
Super Moderator
11,306 Posts
lol, I was wondering what the heck was this 'Malisheva'
interesting project, anything else? Because I don't know if only a few projects for a small city of 70.000 warrant a thread on its own, it might not get the same attention as a general S&M or Kosovo regional thread.
btw, did anyone notice the black guy trying to get in the Smart on the first render? :p

·
Pse Jo??
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
3tmk said:
lol, I was wondering what the heck was this 'Malisheva'
interesting project, anything else? Because I don't know if only a few projects for a small city of 70.000 warrant a thread on its own, it might not get the same attention as a general S&M or Kosovo regional thread.
btw, did anyone notice the black guy trying to get in the Smart on the first render? :p

hmmm for being no more or less than 3 hours on this page, i think it drew more attention then any regular thread would. In addition i have many more projects which i will be getting soon regarding this city.
With eastern european standards i dont think 70, 000 people city is very small taking itno consideration that there is no more than 2 or three cities with over two million people in the whole region.
I guess as long as there is projects any city deserves the spotlight ;)

·
Pse Jo??
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This is just a rendering people, and plus i dont think its fair that when a black person is seen getting into their car they are viewed as a criminal, i think that is a racist comment.

Now back on topic

These projects were all completed in 2003, the difference is, one camera shows the date the other doesnt.

To the person that said you cant see one worker during a certain period...one question for you my friend, have you ever heard of a such thing as taking a brake(QM)

·
Registered
42 Posts
liburni said:
This is just a rendering people, and plus i dont think its fair that when a black person is seen getting into their car they are viewed as a criminal, i think that is a racist comment.

Now back on topic

These projects were all completed in 2003, the difference is, one camera shows the date the other doesnt.

To the person that said you cant see one worker during a certain period...one question for you my friend, have you ever heard of a such thing as taking a brake(QM)
he was just joking

·
Super Moderator
11,306 Posts
liburni said:
hey, if you read it more carefully, I said 'get in', not steal or break in.
If I had a car, I would get in the car. You would get in the car. Anyone would get in the car. That's not racist.
Had I said 'break in' the car, or steal the car, that would be racist.
I look forward to seeing more projects though

·
Pse Jo??
4,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
3tmk said:
hey, if you read it more carefully, I said 'get in', not steal or break in.
If I had a car, I would get in the car. You would get in the car. Anyone would get in the car. That's not racist.
Had I said 'break in' the car, or steal the car, that would be racist.
I look forward to seeing more projects though
The fact that there was many people doing different activities, and you chose that particular one, really shows your intentions.

Now lets get back on topic

1 - 20 of 1353 Posts