SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to try and take snapshots of the ongoing construction works on Nairobi roads.

These pix were taken randomly from the webcams on home.co.ke over a period of months (didn't document how many) and shows progress from when the cameras were installed not when the works started....

...Enjoy

Ojijo Road

====

Muthaiga

=====

Forest/Limuru rd

====

Museum Hill

·
Registered
13,849 Posts
+1

·
Banned
1,003 Posts
Mwafrika, is this by any chance part of the Thika road? or this is a whole different street?

·
Registered
6,963 Posts

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
:eek:hno::eek:hno::eek:hno:
Whats with the attitude, this is a perfectly valid question. Oh wait, it is Dhuks. A repugnant fellow with an attitude as foul as his AVI, convinced that his is the final say despite the fact his online persona reeks of dead fish! Get a life man, if you don’t have a proper response for a question, do not respond! Tool!

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
Mwafrika, is this by any chance part of the Thika road? or this is a whole different street?
If it is the last part you are referring to, that is the Museum Hill interchange, that connects further on to A2 (Thika Road) I am not certain if it is considered part of the A2 stretch of the highway but it was built in the same time frame and was part of the Thika road project.

·
Registered
6,963 Posts
Whats with the attitude, this is a perfectly valid question. Oh wait, it is Dhuks. A repugnant fellow with an attitude as foul as his AVI, convinced that his is the final say despite the fact his online persona reeks of dead fish! Get a life man, if you don’t have a proper response for a question, do not respond! Tool!
You had your two seconds of glory, if i may ask this is the second time you are telling me not to reply if i don't have an answer; why did you make it your business telling me what to do and what not to do Mekatilili? You are the one who needs to get a life stalker!

If the question was so crystal clear why did you start your reply with if?

·
Daniel, the Engineure
713 Posts
^^^^calm down people, please. This is not so good.

·
Banned
2,353 Posts
You had your two seconds of glory, if i may ask this is the second time you are telling me not to reply if i don't have an answer; why did you make it your business telling me what to do and what not to do Mekatilili? You are the one who needs to get a life stalker!

If the question was so crystal clear why did you start your reply with if?

Hahaha Bond, I am using a keyboard! :nuts:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts