SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
The new extension's name reminds me of

Kidding aside, this would add much value to the existing mall. I'm really excited for the al-fresco shops, performance theater, and ballroom. Having their own performance theater would rival Ayala's plan in Circuit Makati being the choice performance theater inside the Makati CBD aside from the rather smaller RCBC Plaza's Carlos P. Romulo Auditorium.

·
11,611 Posts
Matagal nang plano 'yan so malamang totoo. Porke drawing lang di na totoo?

Look at this 2012 article:

Power Plant Mall expansion planned
Thursday, 13 December 2012 11:27

ROCKWELL LAND Corp. plans to renovate and expand Power Plant Mall in Rockwell Center, Makati City in a bid to further build up foot traffic and strengthen the company’s retail portfolio, a senior company official said last week.

"We plan to expand and renovate it, but somehow we’re conscious how the community will feel about it -- Rockwell Center might look like one big construction site," Valerie L. Soliven, Rockwell Land vice-president for sales and marketing, said in an interview on Tuesday last week at Cantinetta restaurant in Power Plant Mall.

"But the goal is to make it into something better. I think we might start next year." (2013)
read more: http://cuervo.com.ph/real-estate/power-plant-mall-expansion-planned.html

·
11,611 Posts
I just noticed the performance theater, but why? Proscenium is planned to have a performance theater too, not to mention they also have their own Meralco Theater.

<< Oh look at that. No not that, but the number of posts. This is my 6,969th post on SSC. Now I have 6,969 posts. :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Power Plant Mall expansion planned
Thursday, 13 December 2012 11:27

ROCKWELL LAND Corp. plans to renovate and expand Power Plant Mall in Rockwell Center, Makati City in a bid to further build up foot traffic and strengthen the company’s retail portfolio, a senior company official said last week.

"We plan to expand and renovate it, but somehow we’re conscious how the community will feel about it -- Rockwell Center might look like one big construction site," Valerie L. Soliven, Rockwell Land vice-president for sales and marketing, said in an interview on Tuesday last week at Cantinetta restaurant in Power Plant Mall.

"But the goal is to make it into something better. I think we might start next year." (2013)
Good to know there are developers who think this way as bigger is not always better!

I feel Rockwell Land is the best among the "smaller" players looking at their completed projects but I wish they can be more aggressive with their land banking.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.