SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 1000 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any news on the Rockwell Center or any buildings that will go up in it? actually, can anyone fill me in on the history/planning of this whole complex? thanks in advance.

R

·
0 Posts
i've read in one latest newspaper article that they use the recycled water from the rockwell complex in air-conditioning the powerplant mall. COOL

·
Here Since 2002
7,261 Posts
all Rockwell pics are in the Makati City thread. after all, Rockwell is still in Makati City.

·
Here Since 2002
7,261 Posts
well Manansala has been topped off a long time now. Joya lofts is still being sold, with a big tour around the US. so their mainly looking for overseas buyers. no construction yet. only 30% sold

·
Here Since 2002
7,261 Posts
this isn't sure, but most likely they'll start construction of Joya when all of Manansala's construction is finished. so maybe early 2005. any trucks, construction stuff yet?

·
Here Since 2002
7,261 Posts
awesome shots! and that's just a piece of the cake. more taller skyscrapers are certain to come to Rockwell.

·
Here Since 2002
7,261 Posts
and also there's a couple more skyscrapers on plan for Rockwell. there's of course the 1000-foot Lopez Centre, and according to a Rockwell model i saw, there's 2 or 3 more, and they look like office towers.

1 - 20 of 1000 Posts