SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The City
5,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to find out more about Blago and was surprised (and frankly dissappointed) to find that Wikipedia actually subtlely expressed a strongly negative opinion about him!

I realize that the Governor isn't well liked, but I'm a bit dissippointed in Wikipedia, which I have long relied on as an objective information source.

Check out the link here to the Wikipedia article about Blago, and perhaps you'll find what I'm talking about (hint: look at where they mention his dates in office):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Blagojevich

·
Registered
194 Posts
Are you talking about the controversies section? I really didn't see it, but I also didn't take time to read the whole thing (to many words, it's late, I'm jet lagged) . If you think something was written in an unfair tone, change it. That's the best thing about wikipedia, it's user generated, you can sign up, and edit the parts you feel are not fairly objective or are false.

·
Registered
328 Posts
^ I guess you missed it.

When they describe his dates in office as Governor (see the right side), it says 2002 - NOT SOON ENOUGH
You're right, that is not correct. Blagojevich began his first term as Governor in 2003, not 2002. The rest seems pretty spot on though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts