1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Silver Lake
5,451 Posts
It's called Roe-dee-yo in the hood.

·
Silver Lake
5,451 Posts
****, that's beautiful. Is that a Ghery home?

·
LAL | LAD | LAK
6,477 Posts
klamedia said:
****, that's beautiful. Is that a Ghery home?
Had to take all the ones from webshots off, including the picture of the home. Sorry, I don't know. I think that house belongs to Giorgio Armani though.

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Did you check out that most of the first pix were taken during X~mas time. I guess the snow melted away or something.. :hahaha:

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
RP1 said:
I've never been to Rodeo Drive. That's definitely one of my top priorities when I get back to LA.
^ Dude, on your visit stop by Nike Town on Wilshire/Rodeo and you are most likely to bump into someone in bizz.... wether it's an actor/tress or athlete. They have all the new gear before footlocker and others. They do offer valet service, just a heads up. Then drive to La Cienega make a quick left and have lunch @ Stinky Rose....Mmmmmm. Then drive N. on La Cienaga pass the Beverly Center until it ends. Then your on the Sunset Strip. Make a quick right and on the left hand side you will see (Miayagi's) just make sure you pull up on a ferrari Enzo or something similar to get VIP access......

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
overpriced crap i say!

it would probly be cheaper to just visit the countries that make these things and buy them directly, and as a bonus you get to see a new land!

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
godblessbotox said:
overpriced crap i say!

it would probly be cheaper to just visit the countries that make these things and buy them directly, and as a bonus you get to see a new land!
^ Or go to Camarillo Outlets....:nocrook:

·
LAL | LAD | LAK
6,477 Posts
The bad thing about Rodeo Drive is that you either spend a forture or simply just gawk at all the luxury. There's no urban residential space. That's why it's different from other streets like Fifth Avenue and Michigan Avenue.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Westsidelife said:
Hey RP1, when are you comin to LA?
Mid June, still a few weeks away. I'm getting really friggin excited though. These next few weeks can't pass fast enough :D

Ferneynism said:
^ Dude, on your visit stop by Nike Town on Wilshire/Rodeo and you are most likely to bump into someone in bizz.... wether it's an actor/tress or athlete. They have all the new gear before footlocker and others. They do offer valet service, just a heads up. Then drive to La Cienega make a quick left and have lunch @ Stinky Rose....Mmmmmm. Then drive N. on La Cienaga pass the Beverly Center until it ends. Then your on the Sunset Strip. Make a quick right and on the left hand side you will see (Miayagi's) just make sure you pull up on a ferrari Enzo or something similar to get VIP access......
haha, ok. I'll keep that in mind. along with the 10,000 other things on my to-do list. I guess that's what you have to deal with though when you try to tackle a beast like LA :runaway:

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
Westsidelife said:
The bad thing about Rodeo Drive is that you either spend a forture or simply just gawk at all the luxury. There's no urban residential space. That's why it's different from other streets like Fifth Avenue and Michigan Avenue.
^ True but Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills is world know. To bad I can't say that about some of the above name Avenues......

·
LAL | LAD | LAK
6,477 Posts
I think it's because residents don't want the area to be too popular considering Beverly Hills is a wealthy private city.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Fifth Avenue and Michigan Avenue are not well known?
Fifth Avenue only happens to be the "most expensive street in the world" while Michigan (Chicago) and Madison (New York) Avenues are not far behind. Rodeo Drive is right up there with the big boys, but it certainly isn't in a league of its own.

For some reference on this topic, go here:

http://www.cushwakeasia.com/data/200510b/main_street_world2005.pdf

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Westsidelife said:
On S. Rodeo there are some residentials... the "flatlanders" of Beverly Hills.

·
Silver Lake
5,451 Posts
Ferneynism said:

Is he going to have a car?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts