SkyscraperCity banner

1561 - 1580 of 1585 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
The future stadium of Oradea will be the core of a sport and leisure complex
  • New indoor arena (5,000 seats, under construction)
  • New football stadium (15,000 seats)
  • New track and field stadium
  • New swimming pool
  • Parking spaces
  • 2 gyms
  • Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Spa complex

Source: Oradea.ro

·
Registered
114 Posts
Dinamo Bucharest

New plan(again) for a new stadium in Dinamo Sport Complex, this time it looks like it has everything it needs to be finished. Today the MI minister, CNI director, CS Dinamo president, Bucharest Sector 2 vicepresident and representatives of the Fans Association DDB were in Dinamo Complex were they spoke about building a new stadium to this location. As I understand the PUZ is already approved for it (the one from last year) and now they expect a 6 months period of time in which a company will be declared winner of the contract and another 24-30 months until it will be build. As I understand the fans are pushing for a 30k+ stadium and the architects involved said it`s ok.

I hope is not just some smoke because of the election which are coming this autumn.

There is not other team Romania which deserve more a new stadium then Dinamo and it`s fans

image upload

·
Registered
36 Posts
Pitești Indoor Arena, July 2020:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Queen Marie Multipurpose Hall (10.212 seats), Iași:
  • €54 million price tag for arena
  • the shape will be inspired by the crown of Marie of Romania (she was a Romanov - her mother was the daughter of the Russian tsar - and her father was the Duke of Edinburgh; today the Duke of Edinburgh is the husband of the Queen of England; also Princess of Great Britain and Ireland, niece of Queen Victoria)

1561 - 1580 of 1585 Posts