SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Singidunum said:
What was your trip route and destination? Nice pics
Paris (Bus + minibus) Sighisoara (train) Brasov (bus) Bran (climbing) Carpates then back to Bran (bus) Sinaia (train) Bucharest (train via Bulgaria) Istanbul (bus) Canakkale (bus + minibus) Assos/Behramkale (bus) Ayvalik (bus) Istanbul (plane) Paris

We wanted to go from Ayvalik to the greek Island of ****** which isn't far but I hadn't enough money left. :(

·
Registered
6,577 Posts
hmm, these pictures are great! Just... I don't know, pic is only 50 procent of the whole feeling, and I would have to go to Romania to see how I would feel in the streets, people, air and all other stuff. Estetically it looks nice, but as long as I look at these buildings and I'm trying to have a trip that I am somewhere else in West( as I do with a lot other EE countries, I can't do that with Romania and that's why I have so much sympathies for Romania! Romania has its own trip, it is very misterious country and can offer a lot of surprices at the places where you hope least. It is the most "itself" country, that represents a special way of architecture, esthetics, and the most important-mystical spirit and and scary feeling that send a chill down to spine (of course in a positive way) ! :)

·
52,312 Posts
sadly we dont get alot of pics from Romania.

these are great :eek:kay:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.