Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ROMANTIC POLAND - 1600 PX PHOTOS + YOUTUBE & VIMEO VIDEOS

As Poland is one of the countries that thrills me at the highest level, I decided to open a thread where only 1600 px big photos will be posted. That because posting photos of various sizes will cause an unwanted visual disharmony.

The thread is open to everybody but please respect these rules:

- only 1600 pixel (the large side, no matter if the photo is "landscape" or "portrait")
- videos fromyoutube or vimeo can too be posted
- only one or two photos per post are allowed (in order to charge the pages too much and make them dificult to download)
- as much as possible, try to post things that represent a novelty, either as a locality or objective little or not at all presented on other threads, or a novel side or aspect of an
already presented objective / place.

Why is Poland so fascinating to me? Though I haven't visited, I intuitively think is placew where well preserved nature combines with pretious cultural heritaqge and where various influences create an original identity.
I hope I will manage to transmit this fascination of mine through the images I will post here and you are invited to do the same.

·
Registered
27,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Szubin, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship

Szubin,Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship

As of 12 December 2004, it had a population of 9354.
The first record of a settlement next to the castle of the Pałuk family was noted in 1365. It became a town in 1434. In 1773 it was incorporated into Prussia during the second of the Partitions of Poland.

·
Registered
642,140 Posts
I am convinced that this topic will be interesting and has a chance to develop. As a Pole, I wish you good luck!
Unfortunately, many historical objects and cultural heritage are in poor condition and are deteriorating (especially in provinces), and with the protection of the landscape and the countryside it is also not good ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts