SkyscraperCity banner

How many tiers should the new Curva Sud have?

• One

Votes: 155 47.7%
  • Two

Votes: 77 23.7%
  • Three

Votes: 93 28.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 1189 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
If the colours stay the same if/when it's built and the change in tiers is just as subtle then I'm loving it!

·
Registered
890 Posts
I hope they`ll build this but I expected a bit nicer design. This is too ordinary for a club like AS Roma. Even so, this would be far bether than Olimpico!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Can Sensi family afford to build the stadium? They're indebted with over 500 million euros now. I'm very skeptical... Anyway back to topic, it is very gorgeous but the color of the seats sucks indeed.

·
Registered
558 Posts
I didn't like it when I first saw it but the more I have a look the more I like has some decent unique touches but I am stikk caught in two minds because the renders are just so poor.

I think 55,000 is too low they should have 60,000 minimum, the exterior is a cross between the Nou Mestalla and the new Juventus stadium and I have to say I am bored of these one material all over exterior but I do like the video technology that is being used it's different, but I would prefer it to be more subtle. The surrounding area is a copy of the New Juventus it looks almost exactly the same.
I like the look of the interior but the renders are so poor I cannot tell how good they are, will have to wait till I see something of a better quality that gives a better visualisation.
I'm going to guess that this will end up being pretty poor, knowing Italian football it will probably be built on the cheap and end up being of a very poor standard.

When are Lazio going to show their stadium plans?

·
Registered
239 Posts
humm...will there really be a giant picture of Franco Sensi wearing a hat on the exterior of the stadium??
That's weird... :p

·
Dietrich von Welschbern
7,328 Posts
I hope not. Anyway, that should be a screen, not a simple picture

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
IF the seats were more colourful and there was a one tier end, it would be great. Also 55000 is too small for Roma (oviously that's the point, but still).

·
Banned
53 Posts
Lazio´s one is better.Because more capacity and rectable roof.But the one of AS Rome is the same like Juventus,only higher capacity and a long screenboard integrated on the facade.

·
28,091 Posts
Lazio will be 55k

·
Registered
467 Posts
Nothing (except continuation of juventus stadium) will happen in Italy until decision of UEFA 2016, then we could see progress. It does not mean no stadiums will be constucted or redeveloped if Italy do not win bid but simply funding issues and politics mean nothing is completely clear until this decision and so for now it is just nice renders to look at and lots of talk.

1 - 20 of 1189 Posts