SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Valpolicella abuser
2,608 Posts
LuckyLuke said:
Berlusconi should give Roma a higher buget to save all builing for the future. :)
:sly: :sly: :weird: :weird: :weird: :rant: :rant: :rant: :no: :no: :no: :uh: :uh: :devil: :devil: :devil: :down: :down: :down: :down: :bleep: :bleep: :bleep: :bleep: :mad: :mad: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :doh: :doh: :horse: :horse:

·
1,535 Posts
Falcon83 said:
:sly: :sly: :weird: :weird: :weird: :rant: :rant: :rant: :no: :no: :no: :uh: :uh: :devil: :devil: :devil: :down: :down: :down: :down: :bleep: :bleep: :bleep: :bleep: :mad: :mad: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :horse: :horse: :horse: :horse: :doh: :doh: :horse: :horse:
lol Why but why? :angel1: :naughty:

·
DIABOLIKVS
37,465 Posts
LuckyLuke said:
Berlusconi should give Roma a higher buget to save all builing for the future. :)
:):):):cheers::cheers::cheers::cucumber::cucumber::cucumber:
:banana::banana::banana::drunk::drunk::drunk::nocrook::nocrook::nocrook:
:carrot::carrot::carrot::yes::yes::yes::cheers1::cheers1::cheers1:
:hug::hug::hug::horse::horse::horse::banana2::banana2::banana2:
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

To Falcon:

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

More money for Rome and less for Verona.

:D:D:D:tongue::tongue::tongue::D:D:D:tongue::tongue::tongue:

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
I've been 4-5 times to Rome so I've heaps of Rome photos. Rome is a kinda city that has a soul. That's why to me it reminds always my Istanbul.. So beautiful and fullfilled with history. Wherever you touch it's like you're the part of that history goes on..
I share some Rome photos from my last visit. Enjoy!

Arc of Septimius Severus

Basilica of Maxentius

Colosseo

Colosseo inside

Piazza Spagna

Forum Romanum

Rome beautiful Rome..

View from S.Pietro

S.Pietro soldiers
:cheers:

·
melior de cinere surgo
6,739 Posts
All the obelisks in Rome are "original" (= egyptian!), you know italian people, they dont like "fakes" :D

Btw, out of 30 Egyptian obelisks in the world, only 7 obelisks are still in Egypt and 13 are in Rome.

Other obelisks are - in Paris, London, New York, Istanbul, Florence, Urbino (a small town in Central Italy), Catania (Sicily), Wimborne (a small town in Southern England), Arles (Southen France) and Caesarea (Israel), one obelisk respectively.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Rome is the most beautiful city on earth. Italy should spend money on saving and restoring all the old buildings. The same could be said on many historical sites in Italy.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts