SkyscraperCity banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
8,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Growing press speculation across the world.

Inline to be King and Queen of Australia

The announcement of their engagement is said to be imminent. And the pair, both 28, were inseparable yesterday at the marriage of their friends Harry Meade and Rosemary Bradford in Northleach, UK

Reports that a plaster mould has been created from which the coins will be struck in gold and silver were not denied by the Mint when approached yesterday after a Sunday newspaper printed alleged details of the plans.
A source told the Mail on Sunday that he had seen the mould at the Mint's plant in Llantrisant, south Wales.
Dave Knight, head of commemorative coin at the Mint, said: "Like most businesses, we look forward and plan ahead for potential opportunities.
"Were Prince William and Kate Middleton to announce their engagement, we would certainly like to produce a commemorative coin to mark this happy occasion.

from telegraph

Speculation is mounting that Prince William and Kate Middleton will marry next year – and could become the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

The couple’s formal engagement will be announced early in 2011 followed by a summer wedding, according to reports from royal insiders in national newspapers.
The day could also be declared a national holiday. The couple, both 28, have been together for more than eight years.
On the morning of the big day the Queen is likely to announce new titles for the couple – possibly the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, it has been reported by a royal source.
Speculation over the wedding has been mounting for months. Bookmakers William Hill stopped taking bets on a 2011 wedding and will now only give odds on the month. William and Kate met at St Andrews University in 2001.

·
I need to find myself
5,538 Posts
He needs a hair transplant.

·
Registered
4,505 Posts
If you actually knew anything about the British monarch you would know that Kate Middleton would not become Queen. Marriage to a King or Queen does not give you the equivalent title.

Regardless, William will never be King of Australia. Republic is imminent.

·
I need to find myself
5,538 Posts
I see what you did there, Lady D

·
Banned
8,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^ derangled dont use windows soz

Rumours are rife

Rumours are rife that Prince William and his long-time girlfriend Kate Middleton could soon announce their engagement after the Royal Mint in Britain has struck a mould for a coin "to celebrate their wedding".

Production is under way with the plaster mould the first stage of the manufacturing process; the coin would be in gold and silver with portraits of William and Kate, both 28, the 'Daily Express' quoted sources as saying.

Insiders have also confirmed that initial design work has been completed and workers are waiting for a wedding date for the second-in-line to the British throne and Kate from the Buckingham Palace before full-scale production can begin, the British tabloid said.

However, the staff at the Royal Mint's South Wales plant have been banned from talking about the coin.

A spokesman for the Treasury-run coin maker refused to confirm if a mould had been made. But he said: "Like most business organisations we are forward-looking and plan ahead for commercial opportunities".

times india.

·
I need to find myself
5,538 Posts

·
Yes. No. Potato?
3,023 Posts
Quick before he's bald!

·
In the sweetspot
9,047 Posts
Who is this "Prince William"?

·
Banned
8,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)

Prince William sitting next door to the throne at Victoria government house.

That Prince William plans to marry Kate Middleton appears to no longer be the toss of a coin.

Preparations for a commemorative coin to celebrate the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton have sparked speculation about an upcoming engagement announcement.

The Mail on Sunday is reporting the Royal Mint has already had a plaster mould made of the coin - the initial step in the manufacturing process.

Prince William and his girlfriend Kate Middleton.

Staff at the Royal Mint's plant in southern Wales have been banned from talking about the coin but the Sunday tabloid said insiders had confirmed the initial design work had been done.

"They are ready to go," the source said.

"All they are waiting for is the date."

There is constant talk in the British press regarding the marital plans of the second in line to the throne, and it is now considered more a matter of when and not if he will be hitched to Ms Middleton.

The Mail on Sunday said the Royal Mint had refused to deny the plaster mould had been made.

A senior aide at Clarence House - the official London residence of Prince William as well as his father, the Prince of Wales, and his brother, Prince Harry - refused to speculate on a wedding date.

http://www.smh.com.au/

·
okay then
6,414 Posts
THANK JERSEYBOI FOR THIS

THANK JERSEYBOI FOR THIS

THANK JERSEYBOI FOR THIS

THANK JERSEYBOI FOR THIS

THANK JERSEYBOI FOR THIS

·
Chip on my shoulder (BBQ)
3,135 Posts
Are they having sex yet? Or is he still in Harry's "care"?
Are they having sex??? Kate is swallowing his jizz as we speak.

In other news, William was recently photographed, getting ready for the royal engagement announcement -

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.