SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
That's a beautiful building. Blue lighting is sort of becoming the "thing" and I like it.

Mobile is on the move. I Just read of the new steel company plans that will bring a couple of thousand good-paying jobs to the area.

My last visit to the area several decades ago included a tour of Bellingrath Gardens. I suppose it is still a leading tourist attraction. We stayed on Dauphine Island.

·
SoCal Hal
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a beautiful building. Blue lighting is sort of becoming the "thing" and I like it.

Mobile is on the move. I Just read of the new steel company plans that will bring a couple of thousand good-paying jobs to the area.

My last visit to the area several decades ago included a tour of Bellingrath Gardens. I suppose it is still a leading tourist attraction. We stayed on Dauphine Island.

They are going to have different themed lighting for different seasons and different events(i.e. Mardi Gras).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.