SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
the reason why I came to this whole website is caus I love to look at photos of cities (not just CBDs), and lately there have been the best threads ever and this thread just about takes the cake.

Well done Ipggi, and to the others in the last month

:master::master::tongue2::tongue2::bow::bow:

·
Here
6,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, I am glad you are enjoying and are receiving some value from the little tours. Now that it is cooler, hopefully I will have some more to come in the following months.

Some of you might be interested to know that the area where the panorama was taken from was the launch site of the sailing events during the Olympic games. You can see why Rushcutters Bay was chosen as it is certainly a TV and photo friendly place.

·
En travesti
510 Posts
Wow, nice pictures. Rushcutters Bay is officially the most densely populated district in Australia. Or has Sydney's southern CBD gone past already?

·
Registered
984 Posts
What a spectacular evening to be out taking pics of a beautiful suburb! This is one of the finest mixes of building densities, parks, and topographical features in the world. You captured it beautifully.

On a side note, this is the type of density a much larger area of Sydney should feature!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts