SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 40 of 105 Posts

·
25,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
here is interesting picture
president of Mirax Group (FederationTower) showing something on plot, where Russia Tower was supposed to be...

may be new design of Russia Tower...

·
Registered
28,068 Posts
i don't like this "proposal"
but
look at the one next to Complex Federation
it looks higher
missed i a new project

·
NWO Henchman
1,018 Posts
come on, where's your sense for originality? It will probably devide the people on the middle, hate it or love it. The old one looked ok, but it seemed kinda "quick and dirty" imo.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
I ain't

The first one looks like a pencil sharpening gone horribly wrong. At least the architects are thinking Different rather than thinking 23 Marina Dubai.

·
wind-up merchant
15,971 Posts
This is an office tower right? Well guess what? Its not going to be built untill there is financial backing or untill some companies sign deals for office space when the building opens. If you built it and then found no one wanted to be in your building your in deep deep shit. If thats already happened then I would expect it to be going up already.

·
25,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Mirax Group could get several new plots in IBC
http://www.m-2.ru/themes/default/message.asp?folder=1870&matID=17429

Mirax Group corporation, which building Complex Federation on territory of IBC, probably will get several another plots of IBC for realization of own projects.

Accroding to Business newspaper, some other participants of IBC could follow way of Mirax, which want to increase their share in IBC "Moscow-City". Managment company of IBC JSC "CITY" preparing to propose problematic plots on auction: ie, plots where construction did not started yet.

Mirax Group informed that together with Tech-Invest (Parcel 12) they will build 4 levels parking on plot 16b for 4500 places. On plot 16a JSC "CITY" will build 50 storeys tall tower with 145 thous. sq. m. This project is estimated to about $150 mln.

Aside if this plot, according to the source, that close to Moscow Government, Mirax could get plot 23, which located beyond of TTK freeway. The plot where Russia Tower was supposed to build. There is possibility that it will be redesigned project of Russia Tower.

·
Rukpong
4,406 Posts
coth said:
here is interesting picture
president of Mirax Group (FederationTower) showing something on plot, where Russia Tower was supposed to be...

may be new design of Russia Tower...
looks at the faces of the three other guys.................

·
Registered
89 Posts
hmmm i like the new ideas..BUILD THAT FUNNY NEW PLATFORM TOWER..its what the future is going towards!!

we aint going to be driving cars for much to longer... soo start building for the future :p

21 - 40 of 105 Posts