SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
8,986 Posts
^^
I have to agree, but the violence in Sao Paulo is decreasing even considering the last events.

And I liked very much those shots. Sao Paulo is really an awesome city! :cheers: ;)

·
Lurker
341 Posts
How come there are so many tv- or radiotowers or whatever they are, on some pictures?? (eg. first pic). Thats something that you dont see in most cities... just curious :)

·
Resurrected
24,352 Posts
They are indeed radio towers and the red-white one on the last pic is the highest structure of the city afaik.

The first pic is Av. Paulista, not only the banking but also media center of latin america. The stations that have their offices in these highrises also just build up their antennas on top of them ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
A Brazil's Milan.same business of the fashion, same understood them of the stock exchange. And it's much bigger. It's for that the tourists avoid it, therefore as they avoid Milan. Better Rio and Rome.
________________________________________________________________________________________

To hell the cook is an English. ( Oscar Wilde):righton: :righton:
Latin and catholic pride! :fiddle:
Vade retro U.S.A, UK, Germany, India, China and Japan

·
Banned
2,419 Posts
I know this city!!! Is only 420km away from me!!!!:D Just kidding, São Paulo is a huge metropolis, an amazing place, and just like BastardWorld sad, is a Brazil´s Milan, or Milan is an Italy´s São Paulo...;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts