SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This part of São Paulo is one of the most outstanding places in the city, This is the place where all rich people of the city and the country like to go.
Let´s go to the photos:

Oscar Freire Street - This street is just amazing, with a lot of beautiful and rich people walking around the shops, Everything there is really expensive(I couldn´t buy anything there,lol).

1 -

2 -

3 -

4 -

5 -

6 -

7 -

8 -

9 -

10 -

11 -

12 -

13 -

14 -

15 -

16 -

17 -

Regions of Jardins

18 -

19 -

20 -

21 -

22 -

23 -

24 -

Faria Lima Avenue

25 -

26 -

27 -

Shopping cidade Jardim, this mall was inaugurated last week, and is already one of the most luxury malls of the city, there you can find Mont Blanc, Hermes, Diesel, Tifany, Louis Vitoom(I don´t how to write the name of this shop, =] )

28 -

29 -

30 -

31 -

32 -

33 -

I hope you like.

·
Banned
429 Posts
Those pictures are very selected, but thanks for showing us the best of Sao Paulo, I'm waiting to see the rest of the city and the rest of the people.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Those pictures are very selected, but thanks for showing us the best of Sao Paulo, I'm waiting to see the rest of the city and the rest of the people.
Sure.:)
We have more streets and avenues like this, but I didn´t have time to go to this other ones yesterday, but I promise you, i´ll take more photos from these other places as soon as possible.
:)
Thks for your comments

·
OPEN - END
3,965 Posts
Sao Paulo is Amazing.

thanks for posting the pics

by the way!

can anyone tell me wich is the Population of Sao Paulo?

·
OPEN - END
3,965 Posts
^^^^^^thanks my friend for the answer, its a great population.

and thanks again for the pics.

·
Civilization
2,713 Posts
I've never seen this city from street level, so nice!

·
Taking On The World
26,404 Posts
^^^^^^thanks my friend for the answer, its a great population.

and thanks again for the pics.
thats the municipality (city propper) population. The population of the metro area/coburbation of São Paulo is over 19 million people.

thx, never seen such streetlevel pics of Sao Paulo before :)
I've never seen this city from street level, so nice!

well, I guess you missed some wonderful São Paulo threads. Try to search for Gutoooo threads of São Paulo. He has taken the most awesome street level photos of the city ever.

·
Taking On The World
26,404 Posts
^^ Sao Paolo population in wikipedia: 10,886,518 people
as I said, thats the population of the CITY PROPPER (municipality).

The municipality of São Paulo emcompasses only like 1/3 of the total urban area of the São Paulo metro area.

When you see from a sattelite view, a big part of the urban area of São Paulo is composed by other municipalities, like Osasco, Guarulhos, São Bernardo do Campo, Diadema, Santo André, São Caetano do Sul, Barueri, etc.

from the same Wikipedia article
"Greater São Paulo, which includes adjacent municipalities, has a population close to 20 million, making it the second largest in the Americas, and one of the largest metropolitan areas in the world."

the above is wrong. Great São Paulo includes the metro area, and its population is close to 20 million.

GreatER São Paulo, which includes the EXTENDED METRO AREA, has a population of 27 million

this is a sat view of greater São Paulo (extended metro area) which has a population of 27 million

1 - 20 of 36 Posts