SkyscraperCity banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 345 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
how far from tetoan is saidia ? it is suburb of tetoan right ?

·
Registered
185 Posts
salaam,

no its about 300 km from tetouan, its more the neighbour of oujda/nador/berkane region. Saidia grew so much the last years, its now definetely the most attractive and most beautiful place in the north region. Especially when its al finished in 2009/2010. Karim aboussir you should definetely visit it once! great place, with the moulouya-river, mountains with waterfalls, the viillage tafoughalt is great too. I'll hope you should visit it:):cheers:

·
Registered
185 Posts
salaam,

no its about 300 km from tetouan, its more the neighbour of oujda/nador/berkane region. Saidia grew so much the last years, its now definetely the most attractive and most beautiful place in the north region. Especially when its al finished in 2009/2010. Karim aboussir you should definetely visit it once! great place, with the moulouya-river, mountains with waterfalls, the viillage tafoughalt is great too. I'll hope you should visit it:):cheers:
No Saidia is about 450 km east Tétouan and 60km northwestern of Oujda, on the most eastern mediterranean shore of Morocco.

·
Registered
283 Posts
thanks !!! for info I know I will not miss it

1 - 20 of 345 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.