SkyscraperCity banner

681 - 700 of 2162 Posts

·
11,991 Posts
^^
:applause:

Great job, reshapco. Are you attending the inauguration?

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Great coverage Reshapco!

Love the idea by AMC of having a photography competition on facebook. Any Amdavadi with a camera or decent phone can become a brand ambassador for the city! Big respect to them for showcasing their city like this! Awesome efforts by Rushabh to repost here as well!

I always knew there would be a point where Amdavadis would start photographing the riverfront in a big-way, but never expected anything as big as this!!! :lol:

·
11,991 Posts
I too underestimated Amdavadis...I thought they will not connect to the riverfront. But I am very happy to have been proved wrong...:)

·
~AkZ~
1,023 Posts
^^ There was a time when we were wondering if there were more people who can represent this city and I have to say that the amount of work these guys have put in is tremendous! Great job Reshapco and Rushabh for keeping this thread up to date.

I hope we get a nice Ahmedabad banner out of the photo comp and ofcourse a good pic of the riverfront too!! :)

·
11,991 Posts
My biggest desire on SSC-I is to see an Ahmedabad banner (hopefully of GIFT or riverfront) :horse:

·
Registered
232 Posts
@Rushabh No, not attending it. But will visit quiet frequently. All credit goes to Rushabh due to whom, I got inspired to remain in touch with City.

@GJ10 There is already banner with few photos on inaugural site.

Just check GIFT City thread. Today I have clicked few photos for SSC.

·
11,991 Posts
Ahmedabad subforum crossed 4,000 posts today :cheers1: Still a long long way to go...

·
Registered
366 Posts
It's a small world :)

Thanks to members it is possible to see what's happening in Ahmedabad. Their coverage and objectivity is far superior to what press reports.

681 - 700 of 2162 Posts