SkyscraperCity banner

561 - 565 of 565 Posts

·
1,284 Posts
What's up SACTOWN! I'm a San Jose native who is a HUGE FAN OF THE KINGS SINCE 2002 (I'm in my mid/late 20's now). I came up on a day trip to Lake Tahoe today from San Jose and I stopped by Sacramento to see how you guys are doing! I actually haven't done that much research to the development going on with you guys except for the new MLS stadium. I was VERY surprised that you guys are about to complete on a VERY NEW modern glass high rise! CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm sure that "V" shape on the side of the building will be LED lit. Really good addition to your skyline at night if so :cheers:

Here are some of the photos I took.

Bottom floor of the new high rise (not sure of the name, sorry)

--

You have a new mid-rise building adjacent to Golden 1?

--

What's this project accross from Golden 1? Is it going to be a high rise or just a 6 story apartment? I have a feeling it's going to be short due to the size of the cranes...

--

This one is probably a topped out building south of the Capitol building?

--

I can try to trek up again sometime soon for more additional pictures. I'll continue to lurk around your part of the forum from now on too :cheers: Go Kings!

·
Registered
3,570 Posts
What's up SACTOWN! I'm a San Jose native who is a HUGE FAN OF THE KINGS SINCE 2002 (I'm in my mid/late 20's now). I came up on a day trip to Lake Tahoe today from San Jose and I stopped by Sacramento to see how you guys are doing! I actually haven't done that much research to the development going on with you guys except for the new MLS stadium. I was VERY surprised that you guys are about to complete on a VERY NEW modern glass high rise! CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm sure that "V" shape on the side of the building will be LED lit. Really good addition to your skyline at night if so :cheers:

Here are some of the photos I took.

Bottom floor of the new high rise (not sure of the name, sorry)

--

You have a new mid-rise building adjacent to Golden 1?

--

What's this project accross from Golden 1? Is it going to be a high rise or just a 6 story apartment? I have a feeling it's going to be short due to the size of the cranes...

--

This one is probably a topped out building south of the Capitol building?

--

I can try to trek up again sometime soon for more additional pictures. I'll continue to lurk around your part of the forum from now on too :cheers: Go Kings!
8 story residential building by Shorestein

561 - 565 of 565 Posts