SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,165 Posts
I support him to get banned. He was insulting our Gay forumer in Indonesia forum and he also trolling around before.

All comments he made were just stupid comments.

I suggest ban him.

cheers

·
中華民國
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He was flaming just about everyone...

But I believe the most important reason why he should be banned is that so other members don't get the impression once they're banned, they can come back with a new account...

·
中華民國
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
drwho said:
i support a ban,the post is discriminatory,

problem with bans on trolls like that type is they come back,just like Madhu,Pepsicola &co
Which is why we should ban them as soon as we find out that they're back. Otherwise they simply won't quit and there will be more and more.

·
中華民國
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think Saigonese aka Vinaboyz is back...

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=215713&page=3

But I have no evidence as the moment... but it does seem too much of a coincidence that LacLongQuan showed up soon after Saigonese was banned. Not only that LacLongQuan is stirring up trouble... it seems like he wants to create some sort of ethnic flame war on Skyscrapercity...

·
By Spirit
25,912 Posts
I have received 2 pms, one from LacLongQuan and another forumer asking for the unbanning of Saigonese. Apparently Saigonese has been contributing positively since the creation of the Vietnam forum and if he can keep that up without trolling, it can be ok to give him a chance. What do you guys think?

btw are there recent incidents of trolling on the Vietnam forum?

I have yet to check up on the identity of LacLongQuan though.

·
中華民國
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I believe in giving people second chances but the fact that I know Saigonese/Vinaboyz and how he behaves on other forums, it doesn't make me really want to. If you'll notice how he started insulting me the moment I found out he was Vinaboyz even with cursing, that is his true nature showing...

But it is true that since he came back as "Saigonese" he's been contributing positively and it wasn't until I found him out did he started flaming.

I have no evidence but I strongly believe LacLongQuan is Saigonese/Vinaboyz because:

• He "coincidently" appeared soon after Saigonese was banned. Since he was banned as Vinaboyz before it's safe to assume that he is able to come back.

• He talks just like Saigonese/Vinaboyz, which is a reason why I suspected Saigonese to be Vinaboyz in the first place.

• If you look at the Vietnamese Food thread, LacLongQuan admitted that he lives in Sydney, Australia, where Saigonese/Vinaboyz (I know this from another forum).

• He was defending Saigonese as if defending himself and constantly and carefully referring to Saigonese as "his friend". Of course this is not that strong of a reason but it is very suspicious.

• LacLongQuan claimed that his reason for joining right after Saigonese was banned is that Saigonese told him about what happened and he came back to "clear his name" in a way. However since then he's been participating actively in the forums as if he's been here for a while. Of course it could just be that he likes SSC but if he's truly Saigonese's friend then how come he never showed up before? It's kind of like Superman and Clark Kent...

Anyway, above are just my personal observations and reasons why I believe LacLongQuan is Saigonese/Vinaboyz, but they are not evidence, at least not strong ones.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
if Saigonese is indeed Vinaboyz then he doesnt deserve a second chance, i dont care how he behaves in other forums but Vinaboyz has a notorious record and he has been banned repeatedly. but of course we need confirmation.

what coincidence that both LcLongQuan and Saigonese live in Sydney...has anyone done IP check?

·
中華民國
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, the fact that both LacLongQuan and Saigonese both live in Sydney could be a mere coincidence. But when you factor in all the other observations I've made, then it starts to get suspicious...

In any case, I can't check IPs in the Vietnamese forum.

·
中華民國
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Finally, LacLongQuan/Saigonese/Vinaboyz shows his true face...

·
中華民國
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Speaking of LacLongQuan/Saigonese/Vinaboyz showing his true face... he has been trolling quite a bit lately... I guess he's given up his third chance to redeem himself...

·
中華民國
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
True, what he did is enough to get him banned but it does still matter that he is Saigonese/Vinaboyz so we can keep an eye out for him if he comes back.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts