SkyscraperCity banner

2961 - 2980 of 3002 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
This old house is located in the Bobylskaya Sloboda district. Old dacha village, where historically summer houses for urban residents were located (where people can relax from the bustle of the city, grow fresh vegetables and fruits in the gardens and in the greenhouse).
At a real estate agency, a similar house in the area can be bought for at least 200 thousand dollars.
You showed this photo as - "poverty and slums coexist with rich and modern buildings." But here it doesn’t work like that. This is an old elite dacha village (country houses) for a quiet family vacation (post-war old istroic buildings).

House address: Lakhta district, st. Aleksandrovskaya 7. If you have a minimum of 200 thousand dollars, then this house is unfortunately not for sale.
But you can buy a house on a neighboring street - address: st. Polevaya 2 at a price of 303 thousand dollars.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I used to watch that show when i was a kid with my pops. This old house. I still wish they would've cladded the whole thing with glass instead of leaving it like that. Imo it just looks incomplete

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
^^..That is a great pix of the total area....not some hideous photo that serves the purpose of a negative viewers put down..:eek:kay::eek::shocked::eek:kay:...The real deal..:applause::applause::cheers1:

·
Denizen-Cosmic Billiards
10,389 Posts
Greetings from the Big Apple

Bring in the pirates and buccaneers, Francis Drake, Henry Morgan and Blackbeard, and do not forget their heavy guns...

Cheers.

Chuckie.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

No, they won't. Unfortunately.
Their recent plans feature a complex for Poltava historic ship instead:

https://fontanka.ru/2018/10/15/065/

·
Registered
9,837 Posts
Is there a reason why there is no St Petersburg thread on City/Metro Compilation ?

Surely there must be tons going on!

·
Registered
25,152 Posts
2961 - 2980 of 3002 Posts