40,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

From SC Asset

Reactions: melrocks50

·
Registered
117 Posts
A vivacious way of life????

Some marketing people really are truly, truly vivaciously full of an amazing amount of excrement when it comes to writing over the top copy.

Awesome location.

Design is constrained by the set back angle so it has to have that step in it (which presumably will be the facilities floor), but at least Saladaeng Residences had some 'vivacious style' to it; this one looks like a blocky version of the Diplomat 39 :-( Pity as a good design they could probably do better than the 280,000b per sqm that was mentioned in Bangkok Post today.

The low floors will have a pretty constrained view; upper floors could be really amazing on the Lumpini Park side though.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
yes that black box is the show unit and sales office not open yet.

location is amazing and one of the Best in Bangkok right across the park and right in Saladaeng soi 1, a very prime soi and location, hope design and product will live up to it like PACE'S Nimit project and others...

·
Registered
117 Posts
I went past the site this week; sales gallery not open yet, I would be surprised if they can do 33 storeys there as the layout and set back is fairly similar to Saladaeng Residences unless in fact they own the entire site (which is quite possible in which case the building will be pushed way back which is great).

If you could go up 33 storeys, the park side would be simply amazing, and also then the front side low floors would be a lot further back and away from the HSBC carpark too. I thought I could post an image of the location shot from So! Sofitel but I seem unable to.

What I could see though is that the bottom 11 floors will look directly into the HSBC carpark. The ones on floor about 13 upwards can look over the HSBC building onto Lumpini. On the back and other sides there are other buildings around but nothing directly really close directly behind - JP Morgan and a white about 8 storey are both diagonally adjacent. Centrepoint is on the Soi side. There is a 6 storey smaller white building with the doctor on the immediately right and all units facing to Rama 4 parallel to the soi will look straight into the durian looking Srifuengfung building.

I still don't see how this can be the 'one last and only high rise to offer an ultimate privilege and way of life' the marketing kind of makes me cringe a bit. They could work at Iconsiam the person who wrote this!

There are a couple more plots on Soi Saladaeng deeper in the soi but this one is by far the best so far.

I'm told that the units though are going to be mostly small, like most of the other SC Asset developments, but hope they changed their mind; it would be quite easy to sell decent sized units in a location like this, rather than shoebox size units, even ignoring the restricted views - Legend, Royal and Saladaeng Residences all sold decent sized units ok and that was back then and they have way worse views than this.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.