Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So..... these are some of the videos taken by me and my Omani friends Khalid and Ahmed in various places/streets in Salalah, the 2nd largest city in Oman :cheer:

We traveled by Khalid's car and we had to keep our mouth shut during the recording :D ( pretty difficult for us ) . I became almost deaf by the loud music ... but I think the music is nice

Here we go... guess what's at the end of the road ?? The airport is about 6 km north of the city centre and there are 3 daily flights to Muscat by Omanair. A very popular spot for Salalians to jog. OMG... I luv this "Smack That" by Akon very much :banana: truly rocksss

Entering Salalah downtown from the West

More " Omani " feel :D

I have some other pics bu will upload them later... Anyway.. why I can't embed the videos :?

·
Registered
40,884 Posts
Skyprince, As far as the video embedding is concerned, it is rather simply!

Here is the code:

·
Registered
7,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you very much, Matt :banana: I spent almost 2 hrs yesterday trying to figure out on how to embed em', only just a while ago found the instruction in " About the forum " thread. ( I will reply you later :D )

More videos to come ... but please give me time :)

·
Registered
7,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Driving in Oman's 2nd largest city Salalah, heading towards Jebel Dhofar . Salalah is the capital city of Dhofar province. Taken by me :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts