SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Highrise Resident
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ghoo - "Diamond of the Middle East" located in Salman Shahr in Mazandaran. The project is built in the same place as where motel Ghoo is located.

The projects includes a 5 star hotel, two residential and commercial towers, a sports complex and 6 floors of car parking.

Official website: http://www.medghoo.com/Persian.html

Land: 40,263 m2

Floor counts: 22, 22, 30

Renders

·
Banned
1,690 Posts
they should build the hotel higher.the right tower could easily be 20 storys higher.
Imagine 6 hotels along the coastline.All build professional like that.clean the beach and who need to travel outside the country with that high dollar price

·
Banned
1,690 Posts
yeah and that is what is making me happy.they cant stop that anymore.Once buildings like that are build it will lead to a boom in that area.which will automaticly change the culture in that region.we just need 6-10 big projects like this along the beach.Also some shoppingcenters and entertainment complexes.
so far they have spent nearly 150million dollar.
with a investment oh 1billion dollar the whole region will become a tourism center.
And it has an amazing nature,the forrest and the sea so near.
Merci mr.Azimzadeh.
People like him are going a great work with their investments inside iran

·
Registered
277 Posts
what fish tank?
Look at the pictures of the hotel on their homepage. There seems to be a very high fish tank with assumably corals and saltwater fish. Love that. I had a saltwater aquarium for several years. Still miss the tranquility of watching the fishes and seeing the colorful corals grow. Also a very demanding hobby...

·
Banned
1,690 Posts
believe me 1 biilion dollar is enough and this area will be the hot spot of iran.Iran has so many investment opportunitys.
instead of buying villas in Canada,iranians should invest in such projects,stay in the country and spend theyr vacations in Iran

·
Banned
1,690 Posts
.investments bring work,work brings money and when the regime wants to cut the tourism industrie in shomal it will loose it support among the population in shomal.
Once tourism is coming into a area it will stay 4 ever and change the mentality of people.
bekhaim in akhunda beran iran bayad abad beshe,harchi daghuntar ina bishtar hakem hatan.
Roshte ekhtesasiye dorost inaro nabud mikone.

·
Registered
14,924 Posts
its a great project but soooo sloooowwwww

i would love to see more highrises and towers aroubd that tower

white and blue towers, white clean beach and palms and forests and villas around, like a mini rio or like torontos harbour skyline, itl be amazing

i wish that region (salman shahr) will develope nicely

i would love to see bandad abbas like toronto or sydney

·
Registered
198 Posts
I reallly like this project, it looks great and in addition to what has been mentioned above, a nice boardwalk near the beach would also be nice

1 - 20 of 70 Posts