Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Simple User
2,449 Posts
Ecxelent work mitasis :applause: You couldn't catch better the urban life of Thessaloniki.

And this photo has a lot of American atmospaire:

Πάντως άποψή μου είναι οτι Ίσως και να είχε δίκιο ο pilotos τελικά, οι πολυκατοικίες έχουν γίνει πλέον ''σύμβολο'' και έχουν ''δεθεί'' κατά κάποιον τρόπο με την Θεσσαλονίκη και όχι μόνο :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Polu kales foto! M'resei i paraliaki tis thessalonikis, alla o dromos ekei einai polu stenos.

Kala ta alla einai polu wraia, aplws thelei ligo sindirisi kai kathariotita ekei pera.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for comments :) I hope I can soon post more pics! I also copied the thread at the SSC general photo section!

·
The Jedi Will Rise Again
13,103 Posts
Μπράβο ρε φίλε, νάσαι καλά.

One of the best collections of everyday pictures EVER. Stunned by the quality and the variety of topics. Excellent!!!

·
SE™-Πόντιος κι έναν ομάτ!
1,791 Posts
xara sto kouragio sas paides!!mitasis 1000000000000000000000000 efxaristw se sena kai osous anevasan fotos tis Thessalonikis kai twn perixwrwn tis!Well done to all!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I would "delete" the cars from odos nikis, and make there a prommenade for walking, kafenions, nice plants...and not disturbing the sea-walkway with cars!!! there are enough streets parallel, so it would be possible!

Look what's now with Ermou street, in the past truck etc drove through Ermou street, no without any cars it has the 10th place of the expensive roads over the world!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts