Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
dreams of Babylon rising
13,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AL Kuwaiti AL Mahameed Company Ratified agreement with M.I.C to set up Investment projects in coast of (400Milion) $US in sector of Industry and Housing,

That it came after the visit of the delegation of above company to show the Investment opportunities and discuss with the official in the local Government and M.I.C about the available opportunities in the province .

The delegation of the company has met Mr. Ibrahim S. AL Mayali Al Muthanna governor who expressed upon his happiness to participation of AL Kuwaiti Investors in the Investment process which has done in the country and the province.

He noted , that the province is ready to receive AL Kuwaiti Companies and giving them an important role in building process of the province and uplift its Economical reality through the serious participation to businessmen and Investors from brotherly AL Kuwait State.

From his side Engineer Mr. Adil D. Mohammed M.I.C Chairman has announced the ratify of agreement has got with the mentioned Company to build (2000) Housing units as well as set up Cement Plant in full Capacity of (2 Million Ton per Year) in Al Samawa desert , It's also he added that M.I.C is ready to provide all the possible facilities so as to accelerate implementation of all the projects agreed with AL Kuwaiti Company . In the same time M.I.C has granted two Investment licenses to the above Company to set up Cement plant and Housing Complex.

Engineer Mr. Majid Abdullah the member of Al Muthanna provincial Council has showed his interest in invitation all Kuwaiti Companies and the Kuwaiti businessmen to participation in the Investment process which has done in the country and the province, and he stressed on the importance of Kuwaiti Companies' role to invest in the province in all available Investment sectors as well as the role of the local Government and its support for the Investment process through reducing all the difficulties and provide all the possible facilities according to Iraqi Investment law No. (13) of (2006) and its amendments.

Mr. ALI KH. Haji the Chairman of AL Kuwaiti AL Mahameed Company has showed the readiness his Company to invest in the province in various sectors and showed his hope in sustain the Economical cooperation and create the Investment partnerships between the two countries during entry Kuwaiti Companies as activity Investor in Iraq.

·
Dreams of Babylon Rising
8,848 Posts
Terrible English ! "Investment projects in coast of (400Milion) $US"

I couldn't read past the first two paragraphs..

Tho I'm always delighted to hear of new cement plants being constructed. I know that Iraqi cement is considered high quality in the region. Iraq should even consider exporting once the domestic market is well saturated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts