SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
dreams of Babylon rising
13,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this project was earlier considered a scam and the fake company that won it had the investment licence revoked.

now the investment licence has been reawarded to another company. lets hope its real this time...

Mr. Ibrahim S. Almayali AL Muthanna governor has searched with the authorized manager of Ber Senjar & Gardinia Real Estate Investments ''the available Investment opportunities in AL Muthanna province '' .During the meeting , which was attended by M.I.C Deputy Director General & number of members of the Board ,they reached to a tentative agreement with AL Sheekh Hathal AL Hayali the member of the Board of AL Warkaa Bank to execute the project of AL Samawa Palace Hotel which it was decided to implement by British Investment Bara dice Company but it lagged in its legal obligations that lead to withdraw the Investment license .the authorized manager for Ber Senjar & Gardinia Real Estate Investments has remembered that there is a big desire to execute the project and in full support from AL warkaa Bank and he added that AL Muthanna is in very urgent to this project .This project will sustain and develop the tourism & building reality in the province.

·
dreams of Babylon rising
13,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I think this is the same project. seems to be U/C now?

ors: 183
In a step aimed at identifying the last stages of completion of investment projects and discuss the obstacles that stand in the way of implementation of losing a delegation headed by governor of Muthanna Ibrahim Salman Mayali Palace Project Bourne tourist port of investment by the Group of Ghadeer.

Governor of Muthanna, where he stressed the need to complete the project on time and expressed its full support to the investment process in order to move the wheel of economy in the province by providing many jobs for the people of the province and the development and urban reality.

For his part, reviewed the investor Namir Hassoun last stages of completing the project which amounted to (20%) of the work, adding that local government support and cooperation of the investment has helped to remove many of the obstacles that stand in the way of implementation of the project.

The draft short-Ghadeer is the first investment projects being implemented in the province in the field of tourism, as is performed by a group of local investors at a cost of (8) million U.S. dollars and are Anjazhma in two phases over a period of three years from the date of the direct implementation of the project.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
^^ yes yes it is underconstruction .. my grandfather is the adviser (mustashar - or however u say it)at Muthana Investment Commission .. he writes all the speeches and stuff there .. lol nywayz i can get more info about Muthana from him ..
and dont ask me y didnt i do that cus i just remembered :D

·
dreams of Babylon rising
13,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
can you please do that for us!

Bigdreamer can you please update the thread to "Under construction"!

thanks.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
^^ yes will do .. I even got a table for all the projects there :) ill upload it now .. and ill email him to get more info about him :)

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
the name is Qaser al Ghadeer .. and until march the construction reached 22%

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Yes some work is being done at last lol, excellent!

·
dreams of Babylon rising
13,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
nice progress on the hotel. should be finished by winter time I guess.

Good to see a scam project come back and redeem itself. That's one small point to congratulate the local authorities on!

·
Registered
450 Posts
btw what tourist attractions are close to samawa? apart from lake samawa

I remember visiting Samawa.

The city is lovely and so are the people. While, I am not aware of any historical sites, the city does have great restaurants located on the edge of a rive running through the city.

I do see tourist potential.

The new university they are building there is also coming along nicely - although I don't think that would be for tourists!

·
dreams of Babylon rising
13,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The main attractions around samawa are:

Lake Sawa (a historical natural salt lake), and the Sumerian city of Uruk (where writing was invented AFAIK).

Of course hotels like this are mainly intended for workers from foreign countries working on the new industrial, petrochemical and other projects in Samawa.

·
Registered
450 Posts
The main attractions around samawa are:

Lake Sawa (a historical natural salt lake), and the Sumerian city of Uruk (where writing was invented AFAIK).

Of course hotels like this are mainly intended for workers from foreign countries working on the new industrial, petrochemical and other projects in Samawa.
My bad. Sorry about forgetting the historical sites!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts