SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
dreams of Babylon rising
13,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Under Guardianship His Excellency state of Prime ministry Mr. Noori Al Maliki who puts the foundation stone in attend Mr. Ryad Gareeb Minister of Municipalities and Public works , Mr. Ibrahim S. Al Mayali Al Muthanna Governor, Dr. Abdulatif H. AL Hassani Chairman of Al Muthanna Provincial Council , Engineer Mr. Adil D. Mohammed M.I.C Director General & Chairman Of the Board and number of the offices managers in AL Muthanna province.His Excellency state of prime minister Mr. Noori AL Maliki has confirmed to activate the Investment and develop the economic reality to the country and the next stage will witness development in side of building and Construction in Iraq.It noted that the Al Samawa amusement project which implement by AL Madinaa AL Khathraa Company for investment it concerned from the most important investment in the province.Al Samawa amusement project contained a group of development games from global originals , various restaurants provide speed meals, green areas , Zoo, industrial lake in modern designs .The total cost for the project is about (12, 986,000)$ during six months.

·
dreams of Babylon rising
13,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no, that was from their "english" website LOL :D

·
dreams of Babylon rising
13,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its under construction now.

Continue the tireless efforts by the company the green city for tourist investments in order to accelerate the implementation of the draft City Games Samawah being in progress. The director of the project that the company is now in the process construction of the fence outside of the city, Park, parking, where the percentage of achievement in the project to 15%, adding that the city will contain on a range of modern games and a total of fourteen game variety in addition to a number of excellent restaurants and green spaces. As stated by Mr. Abutaleb Hashemi, Managing Director of Gulf Bank and the main financier of the project work is going well, stressing that the company is trying all efforts to accelerate the implementation of the project due to the need of families to the heavenly and the lack of recreational outlet to maintain such a vital projects.

·
dreams of Babylon rising
13,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nothing on their website. but since its run by yousifovic's UNCLE. maybe he can get us some?

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
grandfather :p

and Ive emailed him hopefully hell reply anytime soon
Thats awesome, it shouldnt be hard for you to find work in Iraq so we may be seeing your designs in Baghdad, hopefully :)

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
Thats awesome, it shouldnt be hard for you to find work in Iraq so we may be seeing your designs in Baghdad, hopefully :)
oh well .. I dont want anything to be done if I dont deserve it ! especially in my country ! i want all the best to it ! :)

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
I'm guessing this is complete?

looks pretty tacky but should be a good temporary solution until a more modern park is built.

Reactions: Sinjar
1 - 17 of 17 Posts