Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some developments happening in the southern city of San Fernando in Trinidad

Chancery Lane

Brian Lara Stadium

Centre for Performing Arts in San Fernando (this is the sister establishment to the one in Port of Spain)

Still looking for the waterfront redevelopment in San Fernando...will post when I get them

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
wow, another state of art center???? great. so welcome, where are you from? where do you live??

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow, another state of art center???? great. so welcome, where are you from? where do you live??
I'm from the southern part of Trinidad but I live in Toronto at the moment.
I'm an urban planning student...so I get off on stuff like this :nocrook:

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
I'm from the southern part of Trinidad but I live in Toronto at the moment.
I'm an urban planning student...so I get off on stuff like this :nocrook:
oh, there's a lot of trinidadians in toronto from wath i've seen, welcome and keep us informed about the t&t boom like trin does too

·
Feeling good
4,487 Posts
Hi Simbolella... and welcome to this caribbean community :D

I see that everytime T&T it's bringing more and more amazings projects. You guys are having a great infraestructural development, so please keep us update! :eek:kay:

·
Happy to be here
2,547 Posts
Wow, so San Fernando isn't going to be left in the dust by Port of Spain. :) Those are some nice projects, I love what they're doing in T&T.

·
Registered
765 Posts
San Fernando | Images & Urban Discussions

Thought the second city deserved its own thread and here's a pic from Harris Promenade to kick it off

In this picture you can see the chancery lane project on the right together with the San Fernando General Hospital (not a very popular place to be recently) and the San Fernando police station is the castle like building to the left.

·
Registered
765 Posts
A couple older pics from flickr

they really need to bury those overhead cables... jeezus

mostly residential stuff

One more for good measure

·
Premium Member
21,684 Posts
I like that town. Can't expect everywhere to be perfect, but at least that town seems "livable", to me at least.

Good job Trin!

Post more pictures of San Fernando.

·
Registered
84 Posts
¡El Cacique!

I like that town. Can't expect everywhere to be perfect, but at least that town seems "livable", to me at least.

Good job Trin!

Post more pictures of San Fernando.

·
Un buen hilo...!
30,809 Posts
As Europeans would say "an electric jungle", but dont worry we have those in Puerto Rico as well. Thanks for the pics Trin. BTW what is the population of San Fernando?

·
Registered
13,030 Posts
^Actually not just PR,the US is full of those cables,as a matter of fact I think that about 99.5% of countries have those ugly cables.

·
A bordo del Frontereño!
5,335 Posts
Thanks for post it, good job!

Nice city San Fernando!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts